Trusted Contributor

I may be in the minority but

I have no desire to shop. I watch QVC just to get away from the news but I am not interested in buying anything. Is is just me?

Trusted Contributor

Re: I may be in the minority but

I'm with ya.  Not interested in buying anything that's not essential.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm feeling the exact same way.  A month or so back I bought some tops for the spring/summer that I love and was looking forward to wearing them.  Looks like I will be wearing them sitting on my couch!  I am not at all interested in buying anything at this point.  Also the disastrous stock market plunge also has me rethinking what I really need.

Esteemed Contributor

Bought a couple of capri pants and jeans online since I lost weight. Can wear same tops, but a size smaller in pants. But agree. I'll shop from my closet this year. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I haven’t bought anything this year from the Q but I like to look at what’s being offered and then browse the forums. 

I bought plenty when I was working.

Honored Contributor

My mind is preoccupied with planning ahead for the near future and that involves getting things in order for possible quarantine. Heck, right now I'm wondering if I'll be able to find stuff at the stores, like food and other basic necessities. Cosmetics and clothing are the farthest things from my mind right now. I'm frustrated, emotional and it feels like I could snap real easy if someone crosses me now and I hate that feeling.

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva 

I don’t ever just watch shopping. If I’m watching it is because I am interested in buying whatever the product is. I’d rather watch a fiction TV series as a distraction.

But I did just order a second color of a sandal I bought last year and love. I’d promised myself if I ever see the price reduced a good bit I’d get them. And the shoe jumped out on the Q home page earlier today so I knew I’d better keep my promise. 

Respected Contributor

No need for me to buy anything, had to cancel my BF's BD party in April  because it was over 50 people invited, all restaurants closed for sit down dinner here in Mo, only drive thru and delivery available plus I have a closet full. What I really need to buy is hangers !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree. To me it just feels wrong to buy any non-necessary item (and there is nothing I need). I have TOO much of everything already ... 

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

I have no desire to shop. I watch QVC just to get away from the news but I am not interested in buying anything. Is is just me?

@KCDiva  I know how you feel😞