Honored Contributor

Re: I'm surprised QVC lets JM say that....

@Shanus@I will try your suggestions and thanks.I haven't been drying between products.I don't have really dark circles but I have some broken caps....maybe I am using too much product.

Respected Contributor

I purchased it concealer as part of a kit. Not only did it crease under my eyes, it exaggerated pores and did not 

cover brown spots.

I'm always amazed at how it works during demos, how does it cover dark tattoos?

I look much better without concealer and liquid foundation 

as I age- I am now 65, and using Laura Geller's bake  and 

brighten foundation.  Less is better as I age.

Honored Contributor

My sister always asked me why my concealer never caked. One of the tricks I have learned is start with very little and pat it in, no rubbing, also be sure your undereye area is moisturized really well and dry, then start with a tiny bit, I learned this the hard way, as I was always using way too much.......I use two concealers which I really like, Eve Pearl and Clarins Instant Concealer-both work really well for me......Hope you find something that finally will work for you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sheilaray wrote:

Eve Pearl concealer doesn't crease on me. I only have tiny lines, but enought for the IT product to find them. ;-)

@Sheilaray This also works for me. I don't have dark circles so don't need to conceal but like how it brightens the area. I just tap it under my eyes.

Super Contributor

The only undereye concealer that works for me is Trish McEvoy Eye Lift with DHC Velvet Skin Coat underneath it.  Costs a fortune but makes a world of difference.

My eyes are hooded, sunk in and black all around so I just look angry and evil without makeup and it MUST WORK!!!

That said, I love Josie's other products and wish they made me look exactly like her

Valued Contributor

Every brand's spokesperson says that their product is the best thing in the world....it's called selling...

Agree that every concealer will crease if you put it on an area that has a crease!

seems simple but brands continue to try to claim that they don't. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you Helen Bach. I love Josie's concealer sticks but feel like I need something extra. Just ordered this Trish McAvoy product because my eyes sound like yours. Watched the other channel video & it can even be worn over a traditional concealer. Thanks again for the info. :-)

Honored Contributor

I rarely have a concealer that creases on me.  Bye Bye Under Eye from Jamie doesn't crease on me. 

Actually I can't think of one that does.  Some of them are drying on my eyes and some don't provide enough coverage but creasing?  No.