Respected Contributor

I'm surprised QVC lets JM say that....

" this concealer won't crease." I've heard Jamie from IT say this about her concealer also, and I've tried both of these concealer and they did crease. I know it may not crease on some, but that's a big claim. Just from my experience and using setting powder to set it, this concealer did crease. Just sayin. I'm not bashing any line because I love the body butters and oil. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm surprised QVC lets JM say that....

@wvumountiefan I agree that both of those concealers crease.I have not found one that won't on my skin though.I wonder why nothing works for some of us...

Esteemed Contributor

I think about every concealer I have used, except tarte, has creased on me. Now that I posted this, it will probably decide to crease as well.

It seems to me that the older I get, I'm 48, the harder it is to find things that work. Does our skin change that much?

All these lotions, potions, procedures are expensive and I am beginning to wonder how much any of them work. Except for the perricone day cream, and I can tell a difference if I quit using it.

Honored Contributor

I've found that they all crease too.... I suppose those of us without creases won't see creases, but those of us that do have creases... well, it's physics folks....... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@dex. Are you using a rich enough eye cream & waiting for it to set/dry before applying concealer? Also pat concealer in gently & don't expect it to cover all flaws. If you put too much on, yes they all crease. I've learned to use less and just let some darkness show through...better than creasing/wrinkling any day.

Honored Contributor

There are a lot of things I am surprised they let her say since they are claims that are simply not true. Other vendors have to be so careful what they claim for legal reasons but she just seems to spout off whatever she wants and no one reels her in from a legal standpoint.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wvumountiefan moisturize then using a primer is the best way to help concealer from creasing. I use Smashbox Photo Finish hyrating under eye primer comes in a tube and you need very little.. Just a moisturizer will not give the same effect. Pat your concealer with your finger. A stick like JM's does not apply as well as a cream in a pot. sqeeze tube or a doe foot. Sometime that primer is all I use as it's also a brightener. I use to use a facial primer but the one I mentioned works great! My new concealer HG is BY TERRY but I do not have deep circles.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

There are a lot of things I am surprised they let her say since they are claims that are simply not true. Other vendors have to be so careful what they claim for legal reasons but she just seems to spout off whatever she wants and no one reels her in from a legal standpoint.

Hahaha...sounds so familiar. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Eve Pearl concealer doesn't crease on me. I only have tiny lines, but enought for the IT product to find them. ;-)

Honored Contributor

sorta OT - but IT gel eye liners says no tug right on the barrel of the tube and it tugs. I have used them for a while, sometimes I get a good one and most times I don't. I guess it dries up? I tried shaving the point and putting it under a hair dryer. When you get a good one, no sharpening ever needed. grrr