Honored Contributor

I've collected a great deal of body wash over time, and I would really like to try something where the scent actually lingers. Any suggestions ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I love Baby Grace...Keep the original scents....then add ...so dissatisfied....

Respected Contributor

Try the H2Oplus line, it cleans and refreshes.

Also, Vitabath, the green one.   Love that stuff, actually I love the entire line of both of them!

I only purchased philosophy years back but switched when I realized I kept buying and buying looking for the certain one that would last, nothing lasted.

Respected Contributor

I vaguely remember the founder of Philosophy in a presentation years ago discussing a shower gel fragrance (Cinnamon Buns) and saying not to be concerned. You won't go through the day smelling like a cinnamon bun. The fragrance was designed to be enjoyed in the shower but to fade away afterwards so that it did not conflict with perfume or other fragrances you chose to wear.

Honored Contributor

I never liked Philosophy for that very reason, it doesn't scent your body

What's the point of a luscious scent that doesn't linger on your body?  I use Korres on HSN.  It's good for my skin with luscious scents and there are matching body butters so I can layer the scent.

Regular Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Try the H2Oplus line, it cleans and refreshes.

Also, Vitabath, the green one.   Love that stuff, actually I love the entire line of both of them!

I only purchased philosophy years back but switched when I realized I kept buying and buying looking for the certain one that would last, nothing lasted.

ITA

Respected Contributor

JMO but I only order Amazing grace from the Philosophy website or I pick it up from Ulta because I feel that the product is watered down from QVC so they can offer the big containers for less. I have compared the product from QVC with Philosophy's purchase and the scent from Philosophy is stronger and last longer. Others have said the same.  

I loved Summer grace even though I bought it from QVC and I am very dissapointed that they did not bring it back this year. Many of us have complained to QVC and Philosophy but it's fallen on deft ears.

Respected Contributor

I understood that the Philosophy body washes are not supposed to scent your skin but were intended as an in shower experience. That is one reason I used them for many years since I worked in health care.  I remember the founder making that point over the years.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I ❤️ Philosophy shower gels!  I just ordered a 32 oz. Basil Cucumber Cooler today. I have 2 64-oz. bottles, but they don't fit in my shower, so I'll refill the 32 oz.  That is truly a spa experience!  Even my husband uses it & ❤️ it, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I understood that the Philosophy body washes are not supposed to scent your skin but were intended as an in shower experience. That is one reason I used them for many years since I worked in health care.  I remember the founder making that point over the years.  

@Jk9 , I have always understood that Philosophy only lasts in the shower, but now I'm looking for a different result.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan