Honored Contributor

Re: I'm not swooning over it

@bmorechick 

Too much for my taste today. I used to love it and to me the new one smells just like the old one. I'm going to send it back.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 

I'm sorry, I do that every now and then but not on purpose.

I'm talking about Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue summer vibes perfume

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

I sprayed this perfume on around 11:00 this morning and I can still smell it loud and clear. That's the way I remember it back in the 90s too. The perfumes I gravitate towards now sit closer to my body.  They are warmer, sweet, smokey and vanilla scented.  

I'm going to try to remember to wear Miss Dior next time we go out. My husband prefers these types of fragrances while I prefer the warmer vanilla scents.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   Sorry it didn't meet your expextations.

I have a mirrored tray on my dresser for perfumes. I had to move it to a different spot where it couldn't get sun. I read that sunlight can alter/ruin a bottle of perfume. 

The tray is full....bursting at the seams. I swore I wouldn't add another bottle....Uh, until I find something I just had to have. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I have a silver tray on my bathroom vanity for my perfume bottles.  No window.  Haven't bathed in there in what seems like forever.  I'll probably be showering in DH's bathroom for another month, SO, there's no issue with humidity and when I did and will again bathe in there, I have a vent and have the bathroom door ajar.  The bottle design is what drew me to look at the perfume.  Was really disappointed it smelled, to me, just like the original.

Respected Contributor

HEY!!Woman Happy

This is the whole panoply of "Blues" I'm looking for for my Summer Nail Polishes!!

BA44C8B2-F9A8-4F96-90B9-9BE4685A5EDF.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never quite inderstood that spending money on french parfum for $$ over and over selecting different fragrance's. I find one and love them.  Never changing or looking elsewhere.

Be careful on purchasing your french parfum on ebay, or amazon.  My one and only scent is "Shalimar Eau De Parfum", and It's about $150. now at Saks, bloomies, etc.  My girlfriend said oh I'll get it on Amazon.  I said Ok.... for $65.00?  Well she brought it to me to try the smell test between us two. It was a fake and she agreed after the test. lol.

It's kind of like looking at a Louis Vuitton bag these days... so many  knock offs I stopped buying a long time ago.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 

I never quite inderstood...I find one and love them.  Never changing or looking elsewhere.

I can't imagine only ever having ONE fragrance.  I choose my fragrance depending on my mood, time of day/year, event/destination.  Going out/going to bed.  There are too many wonderful smelling perfumes to only have one Smiley Surprised  That does not compute lol

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Pink123 

I never quite inderstood...I find one and love them.  Never changing or looking elsewhere.

I can't imagine only ever having ONE fragrance.  I choose my fragrance depending on my mood, time of day/year, event/destination.  Going out/going to bed.  There are too many wonderful smelling perfumes to only have one Smiley Surprised  That does not compute lol

@monicakm  I hear ya. I'm really a low maintenance type of girl at heart even though you see me getting laser treatments, etc.

Same thing with makeup.  I wear false eyelashes but have since 18.  Takes 30 seconds - they are demi pixies and very faint.  Can't stand putting on mascara plus being blonde does not help.

Again, I know it sounds funny but all of my makeup is in one plastic baggie that I clean every week. But skin and laser I'm there.  Serious.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 

I don't think it sounds funny at all. It's you and what you like.  If it's not against the law and no one's getting hurt, you do you😉