Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm looking for a strong chocolate perfume

@TerryNJ wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Dazzlespaz1993 wrote:
There was this lady who had this strong perfume on that smelled like chocolate..it smelled so yummy. Does anyone know what it was? Thanks!

@Dazzlespaz1993 wrote:
There was this lady who had this strong perfume on that smelled like chocolate..it smelled so yummy. Does anyone know what it was? Thanks!

@Dazzlespaz1993   I know years ago Bare Minerals had a body lotion and perfume that had a chocolate exotic scent ,  it was wonderful never smelled anything like it .  Unfortunately it has been around for maybe 20 yrs ago when Leslie was still the owner of the company and first came To QVC.   We should ask them to bring it back , it was very yummy smelling !  Otherwise I do t know of any brand that smells chocolate Like.

@Kitty Galore 

Yes,Yes,Yes!!!  It was called Escentuals.  My favorite fragrance ever!  We were talking about here a few weeks ago.  Would love to see it come back. 

@TerryNJ @that's IT , Escentuals !!   It was intoxicating wasn't it !?  How I wish they would bring it back !   Never smelled any other fragrance like it !