Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  I just got OUT of the hospital from having my heart shocked back into rhythm.  They have a lot of new procedures for our heart(s) now, so take it easy and you will be out of there soon!!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm @Hang in there! Glad you're getting good care. We are all rooting for you (real human beings) even though you've never met us in-person or don't know our real names. Our heartfelt best wishes for you are real. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm in the hospital

[ Edited ]

Omg @monicakm !  I know you must have been scared!  Glad you're okay.  Praying for you.  Please keep us updated.  Take care!

(Where were you when it happened?)

Honored Contributor

Oh so very scary!!! I will be praying for you for a full and quick recovery. Please keep us informed if you can.....Take Care!!!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  The fact you are joking and sending pix of your Dior lipgloss tells me you are strong and up for fighting this fight! Hang on, pretty lady! We are pulling for you!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I know and realize this is not a funny moment for you. But, when I see your posts I just KNOW it will be about beauty. My mouth dropped open when I saw your post.

My first reaction was shock, then wondered what made you post on this forum. I don't think it would have crossed my mind to post. (glad you did)

Second, after reading your post about having your phone and lipgloss I just had to laugh. I don't know you but I must say, it was so classic. It seems so "you" and we all love you for that.

I am confident you will recover, beautifully, both inside and out. Many thoughts go out to you and your recovery, and for your mom. 

Honored Contributor

It's a club none of us want to be a member @monicakm . But stents are amazing. I have 5 and a balloon with having had six angiograms and two heart attacks. Within days you will have more energy than you have probably felt in years. Recovery will be swift. Just stick with the meds afterwards and eat what they tell you is best for you. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Honored Contributor

Monica, hang in there, we are all routing and praying for you. 

Super Contributor

@monicakm  I am so sorry to read this. You are dear to us on this Forum.  Many prayers being lifted up for you.  I love the cross in your room.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm  Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. Wishing you hugs and a speedy recovery. ❤️❤️