Honored Contributor

Re: I'm in a panic about WEN

Bless your heart @wagirl 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

especially for WEN--the stuff is garbage!!!

@wagirl 

Well, Aren’t you sweet.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I've noticed many posters have no manners. There's an adult way of saying something and then there's the other way.  Ladies, enjoy your Wen. 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I'm sure the brow serum will come to the Q.  Chaz has never launched a new product without bringing it to the Q.  As some others have mentioned, he will be "here" March 4th so look for it then.  I'm just one of those impatient WEN girls who can't wait another month!  I'll let y'all know if I see a difference between now & then.  I took a close-up pic of my brows on night #1, so I'll take one weekly leading up to March 4th. ❤️🌺❤️🌺

Thank you @SurferWife - I am very interested! Please post updates. And I'm looking forward to the next WEN event - there's always some good offers plus I enjoy watching some of the shows 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Chi-town girl   have you tried Woolash? I've been using her eyelash serum since before thanksgiving. My eyelashes have grown exponentially,  clean beauty - works on eyebrows too,  1/2 the price of wen.  Check out the website and reviews

@Teddixat - I'm not familiar with this lash product. Thank you for the recommendation! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

@Chi-town girl   have you tried Woolash? I've been using her eyelash serum since before thanksgiving. My eyelashes have grown exponentially,  clean beauty - works on eyebrows too,  1/2 the price of wen.  Check out the website and reviews

@Teddixat 

FYI...I compared the prices of Woolash vs. WEN Brow Serum.  On the Woolash website, their product is $64.99 (currently on sale for $49.95) & on Chaz's website, his brow serum is $55.  Even being on sale, Woolash is not half-price of WEN.  Half of $55 is $27.50.  I would rather @Chi-town girl not be mislead like that.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat 

FYI...I compared the prices of Woolash vs. WEN Brow Serum.  On the Woolash website, their product is $64.99 (currently on sale for $49.95) & on Chaz's website, his brow serum is $55.  Even being on sale, Woolash is not half-price of WEN.  Half of $55 is $27.50.  I would rather @Chi-town girl not be mislead like that.

Thank you @SurferWife - I'm really hoping the WEN brow will be at Q! Timing is really good for me bc I still have brow products that I want to use before I try something new, and this one is at the top

of my list

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I've noticed many posters have no manners. There's an adult way of saying something and then there's the other way.  Ladies, enjoy your Wen. 

I agree and its a reflection on them having no class or manners. Really sad to treat others so badly, they must be very unhappy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat - The product you saw for $95 is NOT the Wen Brow product. It is for BrowGal - 

@SurferWife - this is just an FYI