Honored Contributor

Re: I'm in a panic about WEN

@Mayflowers 

Please don’t panic, I think this will be OK, if not here, then elsewhere.

I believe you will be able to find a bit more information / understanding on the WEN Forum,  to your left, click “My favorite brand” scroll down and click on “WEN”

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

@Drythe thank you so much!
Honored Contributor

While Chaz hasn't had as many hour long shows lately, he still is on for hits at various times with some deals.  And this is the last month for the winter scents, so they tend not to order any new stock.

Chaz is usually on at the beginning of a new season.  March brings the new spring scents and I suspect he will introduce his new brow serum too.  (That's available on his site right now.)

He still has several times during the year that feature special pricing, like gallon month, friends and family sales, and the holiday sets.  That's when most of us Wenners stock up on our favorites.  I know I do.😉

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

I just received my brow serum & have used it twice so far.  Obviously, it's too soon to see results, BUT I do plan to use it every night.  The directions say to use twice a day, but I haven't tried it in my morning routine yet.  It's kind of like a cream/gel and goes on nicely with the little applicator.  I'm excited about it!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@geezerette 

I just received my brow serum & have used it twice so far.  Obviously, it's too soon to see results, BUT I do plan to use it every night.  The directions say to use twice a day, but I haven't tried it in my morning routine yet.  It's kind of like a cream/gel and goes on nicely with the little applicator.  I'm excited about it!!!

@SurferWife - I received the email notification from WEN about this new brow product and am interested! 

Do you know if it will be offered at Q?

Please post updates @SurferWife 

4A826BAC-B919-4980-82F4-E9D5D4BA61D1.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Mayflowers 

I would be in a panic too. I pretty much have tried every brand out there and nothing compares to Wen.

March has been Friends & Family month with  a 20% discount on everything.  
all the prices are high anyway now - so here's hoping for some new good deals.

Honored Contributor

@untitled  and @Mayflowers  - I would also be in a panic if I no longer had access to Wen.   I don't see the Q dropping the line, imo.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I'm on the fence about the brow serum.  So I'll be very interested in your experience with it!

Honored Contributor

@Mayflowers   When selectiing a shampoo make sure it is SULFATE FREE and also use a conditioner afterwards.  I am sure they have conditioners for extra dry hair.  $20 for shipping is ridiculous.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

While Chaz hasn't had as many hour long shows lately, he still is on for hits at various times with some deals.  And this is the last month for the winter scents, so they tend not to order any new stock.

Chaz is usually on at the beginning of a new season.  March brings the new spring scents and I suspect he will introduce his new brow serum too.  (That's available on his site right now.)

He still has several times during the year that feature special pricing, like gallon month, friends and family sales, and the holiday sets.  That's when most of us Wenners stock up on our favorites.  I know I do.😉

I will be stocking up in March! Lesson learned!!

Thanks for the input!!