Frequent Contributor

I don't see a lot of Wen products available and I'm in a panic that QVC may be dropping the brand.  I looked at Chaz's website but the shipping was $20 for one bottle of CC cream.  Does anyone have a good alternative to WEN? I have very dry color treated hair and hate using regular shampoo becuase it's so drying.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm in a panic about WEN

@Mayflowers I have been using L'Oreal's Ever Pure sulfate free shampoo as well as the conditioner for color treated hair.  Drug store availability.

Super Contributor

Lots of WEN products on Amazon with free shipping.  Maybe they have the one you are interested in.

Respected Contributor

@Mayflowers 

Chaz is suppose to be on March 4th 3 shows...yes he has alot on waitlist, but I am sure things will be replinshed soon...alot of products are on waitlist in several different brands.

Respected Contributor

L'oreal Ever Pure is good and I liked Tweak'd as well.  

Valued Contributor

I cant imagine being in a panic over a shampoo. 

Honored Contributor

@Mayflowers - Have you signed up for emails from his own site (ChazDeanDOTcom).  There are specials during the year of free shipping or 30% or 40% off.

I doubt that QVC will drop this line, but at least if you're signed up with him, you'll get any deals that are offered.

Frequent Contributor

@Glitter51, if you had difficult hair and a complex about the way it looked, you would understand.
Honored Contributor

@Mayflowers 

If I'm not mistaken on Chaz's site if you spend $100 the shipping is free.  I'm almost certain about that.  Maybe buy a few bottles?  Also, if you're a Pink Jasmine Peony lover, it is currently 30% off on his site...chazdean.com.  Definitely sign up for his emails.  He does run specials throughout the year.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I just signed up for emails on Chaz's site.  I miss all the good sets QVC offers though. I am kicking myself for not getting the Seasonal TSV at the end of last year.  I thought I had enough in stock.  I usually just use the classic line of CC cream, but did manage to order one seasonal last night.