Trusted Contributor

I'm hoping the next Perlier visit will be the mega bath and shower cream on special.

I'm almost done with my mega bottle from last year. Anyone else use it? I actually put the shower cream in smaller bottles for easier use. I love it! 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: I'm hoping the next Perlier visit will be the mega bath and shower cream on special.

I have used the almond shea butter for years, maybe 10? It's the only one I have found that has LOTS of bubbles for a bubble bath plus it doesn't leave a ring around the tub. I also don't need to use moistuizer afterwards if I don't want to.The 3 liter size for the price can't be beat. I won't use anything else. LOVE IT!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm hoping the next Perlier visit will be the mega bath and shower cream on special.

I could swear I saw those extra large mega bottles on their last visit. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got mine last visit on sale. They still have them listed but not at the reduced price I paid about 4-6 weeks ago. I got the honey creme brulee and love it. I had this scent as part of a trio and liked it ALOT. So glad it was available in the mega size

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB 

I saw it the last time they were on and also back in the summer. They'll probably have it again. I don't use it. I love Perlier, but that's too large for me. Some of their scents are a little much for me. I didn't care for the pomegranate scent of the arm cream and had to return it. I do like the Imperial honey, it doesn't annoy me.

You should sign up for alerts, as to when they will be on. HSN will drop an email in your mailbox. I do it for Perlier, as I love watching Amanda and Skip. Sometimes the deals are phenomenal.

Regular Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

I'm almost done with my mega bottle from last year. Anyone else use it? I actually put the shower cream in smaller bottles for easier use. I love it! 

HSN has it for $76. I just typed in Perlier cream bath & it brought up a bunch a scents. Good Luck!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

New, 16.9 oz bottle shower creme for $20.50 in Honey Vanilla & Honey Chestnut...has anyone tried them? THANKS.

Honored Contributor

I wish they would remove the sulfates and the artificial dyes from the body washes. Korres uses sulfates but no dyes. Perlier and Phil use both.

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

New, 16.9 oz bottle shower creme for $20.50 in Honey Vanilla & Honey Chestnut...has anyone tried them? THANKS.

I saw that too.  Honey Vanilla has been around for years.  Honey Chestnut I believe is new, although I do remember (and still have a small bottle in my stash) when they offered Honey Walnut some years ago, which may also have been around the holidays.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought this on Nov. 11 from HSN when they had a 20% off coupon so I got it for $69.60 (that includes tax and shipping) which I thought was a really good deal.

I also got back 6.69 from Rakuten because they had a 11% rebate that day for HSN.