Valued Contributor
Been using for months. Cant see anything special about it. Over the counter would be just as good and cheeper.

Did you purchase and receive the item you are currently reviewing?No

Would you recommend this product as a gift?No

Some product that came up on the homepage called Alpyn Beauty has 67 reviews avg rating of 3.5. This is the 1st review.

So you didn't purchase the product but have been using it for months? How? Evenif you didn't buy from QVC, you must have boght from somewhere if you've been using it for months. question does not ask did you pruchase the item you are reviewing FROM QVC?

Oh, and cheeper? LOL 
Respected Contributor

Re: I'm confused by this review

I don't know about other websites, but I reviewed an item on QVC and mistakenly clicked "no" for did you purchase this item and I failed to see my error when I reviewed my review.  Maybe this is what happened to this person.  Hope he/she found something "cheeper."  Haha. 

Honored Contributor

I couldn't understand the question about buying the product then it came to me that maybe the product was a gift, thereby the person would say, "No" they didn't buy it.

Respected Contributor

??? um, maybe she did purchase the product elsewhere and she is saying NO to the fact she did not buy it from QVC.  She may have purchase it from another mail vendor. Either way, her comment concerning over the counter could be referring that buying something in the drugstore or such would be just as good and at a cheAper price.

Referencing concerning the purchasing of the product is referring to buying from it QVC. when you saw it on QVC. et cetera.

As for spelling errors, heck, I make them all the time.

OR the entire review is another case of fake news/facts being told to the people.

When you read any review you can not be sure of the validity.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I couldn't understand the question about buying the product then it came to me that maybe the product was a gift, thereby the person would say, "No" they didn't buy it.

possible, but who gives someone a gift of a moisturizer? 

Honored Contributor

I have given skin care as a gift to family and friends many times.

Honored Contributor

Looks like there may have been an incorrect answer.

Honored Contributor

I'd guess it's a goof and that she was in a "no" kind of mood to begin with.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

The reviewer could have received the product at the QVC Beauty Bash. I received a sample size tube of Alpyn Beauty Moisturizer at the QVC Beauty Bash, and just put it in my travel bag for vacation, will be the first time trying this brand.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24