Honored Contributor

I'm confused. Skinn leaving? Skinn blowout sale?

What the dickens is going on with this line?  There is so much conflicting info on here.  He's staying, he's going to HSN, he's going nowhere.  Then there was something about a blow-out sale.  When, if this is true?  You go away for a couple days and you just can't keep up.

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm confused. Skinn leaving? Skinn blowout sale?

Skinn left Evine and will be at HSN starting March 6th. Other than that nobody knows anything more. Anything more is speculation that is running rampant on this topic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

What the dickens is going on with this line?  There is so much conflicting info on here.  He's staying, he's going to HSN, he's going nowhere.  Then there was something about a blow-out sale.  When, if this is true?  You go away for a couple days and you just can't keep up.

@depglass  It’s definite.  Dimitri/Skinn is leaving Evine and will launch at HSN on March 6th.  I had a reason to speak with a CSR at Evine last Sunday.  She told me there would be a Skinn blowout sale, similar to what they did for the Beekman Boys, when Dimitri would be there this month.  Then, on either Monday or Tuesday, the Skinn shows we’re quietly removed from the Evine schedule.  Skinn products are still available to order online for the time being.  

Valued Contributor

Just took a peek, no sale I can see. And I guess they won't be doing what Beekman 1802 did, with one last visit and big sale to drain stock? Pity, I would watch that and maybe buy something. Haven't bought any Skinn products before.

Trusted Contributor

That would explain why SKINN is not listed on my DirectTv website search anymore.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Occasional Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Skinn left Evine and will be at HSN starting March 6th. Other than that nobody knows anything more. Anything more is speculation that is running rampant on this topic.

Exactly right.

Occasional Contributor

After 10 years on Evine you'd think that they would give him and all his costumers a final visit\show. I love him and his products. Hsn had a show date as March 6th but now says Coming Soon.....gives you an option to sign up for an email for future shows.

Frequent Contributor

I'm  not seeing any sale prices either when I look up Skinn on Evine. Unless they slash prices, not buying anything until his first show on HSN!

Valued Contributor

It's a merry go round. I can't keep up with who is where!