Honored Contributor

Another 'Key to Success' w/ an epilator is to be consistent....each week designate a day where you epilate everywhere, regardless if you think you need it or not. It catches the hair when it's shorter = less pain. It should just takes minutes each week...easy, peasy!!

Trusted Contributor
I've also become an epilatin' fool

I absolutely LOVE it for my facial hair! I set aside each Sat. PM for my treatment. It takes very little time. I love the fact that there is ZERO blonde facial hair glowing in the sunlight.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

I wish once a week worked for me! I love the look I get using my eRase & it is definitely better, cheaper, & easier than other methods but, to maintain the smooth look I want, I need to use mine more than most do.

I find underarms are best done twice a week. Legs could go longer, maybe, but it is easier to do them at the same times as underarms.

My face needs to be done every day. I do it in the morning & there is enough peach fuzz showing by evening that it needs to be done again. My facial hair did not get the memo that it is supposed to stay gone for weeks! lol...

Super Contributor
On 6/22/2014 willdob3 said:

I wish once a week worked for me! I love the look I get using my eRase & it is definitely better, cheaper, & easier than other methods but, to maintain the smooth look I want, I need to use mine more than most do.

I find underarms are best done twice a week. Legs could go longer, maybe, but it is easier to do them at the same times as underarms.

My face needs to be done every day. I do it in the morning & there is enough peach fuzz showing by evening that it needs to be done again. My facial hair did not get the memo that it is supposed to stay gone for weeks! lol...

I'm seeing regrowth faster on my face than anywhere else. Of course -- now that I'm old all the hair growing instructions have transferred to my face. But I don't have to do it every day. I sure hope you'll eventually have to do it less frequently, but yeah, it IS easy and fast.

I noticed last time I did my face it didn't get as close as it had previously. I'm wondering if it's because I was moving it too quickly -- does anybody know if that could be it? I'm due for another round in a couple of days, so I'll slow it down a tad.

Super Contributor

I'm still loving this epilator! I've even epilated the tops of my hands lol! What a terrific product.