Honored Contributor

I'm Trying Out Two Concealers

I used the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer yesterday and liked it.  Today I'm going to put Nars on one side and Fenty on the other and wear it to mom's birthday party.  I put the Fenty product on last night and it felt dryer than the Nars (who is famous for their concealer!).  But today will be a good workout for both but I have a feeling the Fenty product will be going back to Sephora.  I'm sure it's a great product like all the other Fenty products I've used but just not for my uber dry undereyes.

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Trying Out Two Concealers

@monicakm wrote:

I used the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer yesterday and liked it.  Today I'm going to put Nars on one side and Fenty on the other and wear it to mom's birthday party.  I put the Fenty product on last night and it felt dryer than the Nars (who is famous for their concealer!).  But today will be a good workout for both but I have a feeling the Fenty product will be going back to Sephora.  I'm sure it's a great product like all the other Fenty products I've used but just not for my uber dry undereyes.

@monicakm I like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. That is a nice product.  I have dry under eyes and this does work well for me.  

I love the fact that Fenty is so inclusive with shades but what I have tried is too fragranced for me so I'm not inclined to try anything else.  The ingredient deck on many of her products seems crazy long to me too.

Honored Contributor

was looking at the Fenty powder foundation today but so many colors,  might wait till I can try it out

also tried new Nest scented oils,  opening was great but no staying power at all,  kind of disappointed 

Respected Contributor

I feel like I have tried every concealer.  I like Cle De Peau.  I know it is expensive, but it is the best. The tube lasts for years. Last one I purchased was August, 2018 and I just purchased a new one. May, 2021.  It does not get into wrinkles and stays on all day.  I will no longer waste my money on other concealers.

Honored Contributor

Another vote for Nars Radient Creamy Concealer. I like to mix a bit of facial oil w/ my undereye cream and it helps it go on smoothy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a little shook.  I've had the Nars and Fenty concealers on all day...10 hours.  At first check-in both looked good.  Both went on good.  Second check in and I thought I was seeing things but it was close.  Fenty looked a little better Smiley Surprised  Went to a birthday celebration and out to eat.  Just looked again.  No doubt about it.  Fenty showed fewer lines.  Nars looked dryer Smiley Surprised  In fact, I'm SO shocked that I'm redoing the test tomorrow in case I got the products mixed up.  If I end up keeping the Fenty, I'll have to exchange it for a darker color.  150 is too light.

On another note, the Malibu Barbie e/s look was a hit with the younger crowd.  82yo mom was NOT impressed.  Dad, who always tells me how beautiful I look...did not tonight LOL  When I asked him if he liked my e/s, he said "no" Smiley Sad  The geriatric crowd was a tough one tonight! Smiley Wink