Super Contributor

Re: I'm Looking For A New Bodywash!

[ Edited ]

I like the ulta brand 3 in 1's.  They have fun scents and don't dry my skin out. I also like the ulta Classic body wash.  Right now the ulta brand body care is buy 2 get 2 free which I think is a great deal! I just stocked up this past weekend but the sale is still going on.  St. Ives also has good moisturizing body washes. 

Honored Contributor

Nubian Heritage makes very nice body cleansers. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

Hi Jacie

I used Philosophy for many years after Chrisitna left the scents were not the same. I used Dial and Olay for years, but 2 years ago I went Cruelty Free in skincare and makeup . I now used Pacifica body washes . They are cruelty free and vegan come in delicious scents.with no sulfates. They are $10 for 8 ounces so they are a bit more than drugstores . Many of the scents have matching body butters,soaps and handcream. I like florals so I have gardenia and persian rose , but they have several scents to choose from good luck in your search

will have to try these, I too love a floral scent.

Trusted Contributor

"Organic Surge" makes a very nice shower gel, numerous scents, comes in a tube.  All natural, no parabins etc, animal cruelty-free.  Non-drying.  Made in UK .  iAvailable from Amazon but can be a little pricy there.  If you have a TJ Maxx or Marshalls near you, they frequently have them at $4.99 a a tube, which is when I stock up.  BTW - Organic Surge makes other products - hand soaps, lotions, etc. but TJM rarely has them.   My HG shower body wash.

Also Nubian or Beekman which are goats milk-base.  Beautiful  bar soaps if you prefer that.  Beautiful scents.  Again - pricey but worth it.   Last a long time.

Honored Contributor

I have and the lavender smells nice and is gentle on the skin

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

With your skin issues, I'd pick Avenno who is known to help dry skin.  Their eleven body washes and soaps have a different scent.  A bonus is lower price.

Have you actually used Avenno Body Wash?    I was thinking of trying it but would love some feedback on that.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

My newest faves are the body washes from Acure Organics. Fair trade, natural, reasonably priced. The scents are pleasant and not overpowering. I'm using the Ultra Hydrating this winter, along with Josie Maran's body butter. 

Maria

Esteemed Contributor

I use Nivea Sparkle. It's very moisturizing, no flaky skin on my legs and the price is great too.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate the Dove Wintercare body wash.  It smells awful and i really don't feel clean after using it.  I still love and use Philosophy 3 in 1 body washes in Amazing Grace and Living Grace.  I use Pure Grace in the summer time.  It smells great (clean and fresh) and leaves the bathroom smelling good...  I don't know why a lot of posters say the smell is gone from their Philosophy products.  I don't find that to be true.  Especially with the Living Grace fragrance....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KatieB wrote:

I hate the Dove Wintercare body wash.  It smells awful and i really don't feel clean after using it.  I still love and use Philosophy 3 in 1 body washes in Amazing Grace and Living Grace.  I use Pure Grace in the summer time.  It smells great (clean and fresh) and leaves the bathroom smelling good...  I don't know why a lot of posters say the smell is gone from their Philosophy products.  I don't find that to be true.  Especially with the Living Grace fragrance....

@KatieB

Sorry that you don't like Wintercare, works for really dry skin.I also don't notice a discernible smell with it, that's why I am looking for another body wash to have in the shower with it!

So glad you like Philosophy, I used to love it too. No more though. The formulas HAVE changed! I used to be willing to pay the prices for it, but not now. I really used to be a Philosophy girl!

Just hoping to find a new body wash crush and am loving the suggestions on the thread!! Heart

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I have dry, sensitive skin and I have found a product called EO (Everyone) to be wonderful.  It's very mild and gentle on the skin and I love the Lemon or Lemongrass scents.  They aren't super strong, so if you want highly scented products, this isn't for you.  My local Sprouts stores carry it, some Targets carry it, and they have an on-line store.  www.eoproducts.com.  I found this line on Costco.com.  Ordered their day and night face serums and fell in love.