Regular Contributor

I'm Jumping on the Tarte TSV bandwagon After All These Rave Reviews!

I was SO looking forward to Mally's TSV (and didn't even notice the Tarte TSV), but I have to say I was really disappointed when I saw what was in it. I have a MILLION of her mascaras (don't need 2 more), the "chubby pencil" is not a new concept for eye or lip. In fact I already have the Clinique chubby and Smashbox doubletake for lips and SB shadow liner in the EXACT color (bronze), as the one in Mally's kit. The powder got mixed reviews on QVC.com and I only want to try the blush but will not pay the TSV price for it. I'm so mad because I LOVE MAlly but I can't justify buying a kit chock full of products I already have and that are not a "new concept" at all.

SO......I am taking the plunge with the Tarte TSV because it appears you get more bang for your buck. I can truly use everything in that kit and the eyeliner color is a little different color than typical brown or black liners. LOVE the brush and want to try the foundation, blush and mascara. I don't even care if I like the eyeshadow quad or not because you still get your money's worth with the other products. Can't wait!