Honored Contributor

I'm In Need of a FINE Misting Bottle

I bought a couple from Amazon that said they sprayed a "fine" mist, they lied Smiley Surprised  I put my Essences in them and like to spray my face thru out the day when I'm feeling dry.  The bottles I have now are ok UNLESS I have on makeup and then I need something with a much finer mist.  Does anyone have one they've gotten from Amazon that is truly a fine mist?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm In Need of a FINE Misting Bottle

The Dollar Store not Amazon

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

How about one of the bottles made for the kitchen to mist oil on food to be air fried?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The Dollar Tree sells a travel size of sprayer & bottles.  I put my perfume in the spray one works perfectly -- it mists just enough.

I also use one for mineral water when I'm at beach.  My skin gets dry fast - 

They are in the section of "toiletries" health aid in our store.

WalMart also has in travel section a little larger one with same options.

Both fit in my purse but they (WM) also have larger size.

Honored Contributor

I bought one at the wholesale beauty supply  i have a licence still ......from the 1970's.  LOL!!   But I know they would have them in the beauty supply shops that let the general public come in.  It is a facial mister.   And it was called a "mister"  Mine only mists, it is not like you can adjust it either.  I love it.  I use it t refreshen the curl in my hair

Honored Contributor

thanks everyone!  the two i have spray a mist but it's not a fine mist and some comes out in even larger droplets, which i'm ok with unless I have on makup.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm i purchased one from our stylist.  after 2 years still pleased. with fine mist.  i have only used with water.  i examined bottle to find more info for you.  there is a website stylistsprayers dot com.  $10.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one on Amazon after someone recommended it to me and I love it.  I use it on non-wash days to refresh my wavy hair.  I won't post the link, but here's the name/description.  It is $10 and works really well.

Beautify Beauties Flairosol Hair Spray Bottle - Ultra Fine Continuous Water Mister for Hairstyling, Cleaning, Plants, Misting & Skincare (5 Ounce, Clear)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I buy 2-oz and 4-oz plastic spray bottles from PipingRock dot com. They put out a super-fine mist and they never spit. Right now they only have the 4-oz size in stock in the plastic version. Their 2-oz is only available in glass right now. 

ETA - I just checked and it looks like the plastic bottles are all out of stock right now. Only the 2-oz glass one is available. But keep checking...it's worth it.

@monicakm 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I bought a couple from Amazon that said they sprayed a "fine" mist, they lied Smiley Surprised  I put my Essences in them and like to spray my face thru out the day when I'm feeling dry.  The bottles I have now are ok UNLESS I have on makeup and then I need something with a much finer mist.  Does anyone have one they've gotten from Amazon that is truly a fine mist?

Thanks

Just wanted to say that the toners (more like flower waters) in the Evan Healy line have the most wonderful glass spritzers on their bottles in the toner line. I save the spritzers each time I'm thru with the bottle. Well, I save the bottle too. They feel so yummy on my face.