Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Feeling a Need For a Colourpop Order

@monicakm - I like the first one better than the last one you showed.  The first one to me - warm or cool?  Hmmm, I'm not sure.  Probably more cool than warm.  Its hard with those peachy colors.  If you mentioned the name of it, I didn't see that.  Going back to check.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

4Ever Floal.  Checking to see if Ulta has it and the brown one.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

4Ever Floal.  Checking to see if Ulta has it and the brown one.

I didn't see it on ULTA's website but did find it on Target's.  Could be it's only available there.  Hope you find it!

Honored Contributor

I bought  both (and some vitamins to get free shipping).  They will be here Tues.  I did NOT need more e/s Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

I bought  both (and some vitamins to get free shipping).  They will be here Tues.  I did NOT need more e/s Smiley Surprised

@monicakm - I can't wait to hear what you think of the 4Ever Floral eyeshadow palette.  I have Blush Crush and that looks more pinky where the one you ordered looks more peachy.  

Oh yeah and what does "need" have to do with it re eyeshadow palettes.....

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@monicakm - I can't wait to hear what you think of the 4Ever Floral eyeshadow palette.  I have Blush Crush and that looks more pinky where the one you ordered looks more peachy.  

Oh yeah and what does "need" have to do with it re eyeshadow palettes.....

I bought blush baby last week❤️❤️❤️ the one @monicakm mentioned is pretty. Too bad it is very similar to Blush Baby or I would be all over it. What is the lip gloss? That is very pretty as well.

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris The gloss is Pat McGrath's Pale Nectar Fire.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!  It's my 2nd tube.

@JudyL 

I NEED to feed my hobby (g)