Honored Contributor

Re: I love the purple eyeshadow!

Where did you purchase this lovely Urban Decay @monicakm ? 

Respected Contributor

Ulta has had this new palette for at least a week......Sephora even longer.

I purchased mine at Ulta a week ago.....love it.

Honored Contributor

Bought mine at Sephora online.  I  used it yesterday.  I normally only use 3 shades but used 5 after watching several YT vids on this palette.  I wasn't over the moon on the look but it was my fault, not the eyeshadow.  I'm not used to using 5 shades and doing that much blending.  Next time, I'll stick to more of a conservative (and easier) look.  I've always loved purple eyeshadow but haven't worn it in 15 or so years.  Not buying this palette wasn't an option Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Bought mine at Sephora online.  I  used it yesterday.  I normally only use 3 shades but used 5 after watching several YT vids on this palette.  I wasn't over the moon on the look but it was my fault, not the eyeshadow.  I'm not used to using 5 shades and doing that much blending.  Next time, I'll stick to more of a conservative (and easier) look.  I've always loved purple eyeshadow but haven't worn it in 15 or so years.  Not buying this palette wasn't an option Smiley Wink

@monicakm   Never mind the question I ask you in another thread. I can see from this reply that you like this palette. 😊

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan 

Gotta ask...are you in West Virginia?  My mother is from there and I have lots of family there.  Some of my favorite memories growing up are rooted in WV (sans the Moth Man!) Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

When you are on TV you need to build up the eyes so they can be seen.  All the women do it.  Purple is very pretty but I feel it is best worn in the evening. For me it is not a day time look.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Mellie32 

It is A386874.

Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Palette w/Primer Potion. 

Beautiful palette but it probably has had a lot of shimmery, sparkly shadows for me. I’ll watch the presentation to see. 

YES!  I added that baby to my wish list, hoping for a free shipping day.  I may be waiting a long time, though...HA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Here is a really good/comprehensive YT review and demo on the UD Ultraviolet palette.   Best I've seen so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X0YbEL8n8A

Respected Contributor

If you don't want to spend $50 on the UD palette, Juvia's Place has a very pretty purple palette too.  And ColourPop, of course, has very affordable palettes.

Honored Contributor

Well I do love purple and I do love the UD palatte, but, there is always room for MORE purple eyeshadow so I bought the Juvia too Smiley Happy  Pickup at Ulta on Sat.  Thanks!