Respected Contributor

I love the purple eyeshadow!

Jane was on with this hair brand I've never heard of.  I've never seen her with such dramatic eyeshadow.  I really like it.  The lippie is a little too gray, though.

Honored Contributor

Re: I love the purple eyeshadow!

@Mellie32   The eyeshadow is probably Urban Decay - there is a show right after Shoe Shopping. 

I dont need more purple shadow shadow but I confess I’m going to hunt it down to see what it is like... 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 

It is A386874.

Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Palette w/Primer Potion. 

Beautiful palette but it probably has had a lot of shimmery, sparkly shadows for me. I’ll watch the presentation to see. 

Respected Contributor

Jane looks great. 

Respected Contributor

I figured it was the new palette.  Urban Decay seems a bit...... old school.....now.  I have no interest in any of their palettes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen the shadow you referred to, but I'm happy with my matte plum color (not bright or shiny) when I wear eyeshadow. Nice with light gray/blue eyes. I see this plum color as a neutral for any eye / hair color. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

I haven't seen the shadow you referred to, but I'm happy with my matte plum color (not bright or shiny) when I wear eyeshadow. Nice with light gray/blue eyes. I see this plum color as a neutral for any eye / hair color. 

would you share the brand of your matte plum eyeshadow....i need a little color...i have noticed that my chronic arthritis pain has sucked the color out of my face....

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@jeanlake wrote:

would you share the brand of your matte plum eyeshadow....i need a little color...i have noticed that my chronic arthritis pain has sucked the color out of my face....

Blush works wonders to liven up the face.  

I like the matte light purple in the ABH Modern Renaissance palette.  

Esteemed Contributor

My brands are simply Maybelline and Almay. Muted, matte colors. I use a light application and get compliments. Hubs likes it. Agree with comment about cream blush brightening the face. I also gently dab undereye coverup. Makes a difference for me. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 

Me too! Smiley Happy  I got this yesterday.  Wore it today.  This is my dream eye pallet Smiley Happy

KV_UV_PALETTE_V_ProductsOverWeekdend_640x1000_Mobile_0523.jpg