Super Contributor

I love Shawns transformation

She has come a long long way. She is finally looking like a true fashion authority, to me anyway. I see a loss of neediness with the ability to don the glasses. I love that she is allowing her darker hair to be, the red lip. Oh yes, I see it. Do you?

Respected Contributor

Re: I love Shawns transformation

@Thebig I wrote:

She has come a long long way. She is finally looking like a true fashion authority, to me anyway. I see a loss of neediness with the ability to don the glasses. I love that she is allowing her darker hair to be, the red lip. Oh yes, I see it. Do you?

Nope

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

Yes, I have seen this as well.  Perhaps the powers-that-be have had a word with her, or having Amy S. take her place knocked her down a peg or two.  Sometimes you just have to get you ducks in a row and act like an adult.

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I @I was just thinking how beautiful she looks and I love how she has been styling her hair.

Esteemed Contributor

YES, I LOVE SHAWN 🥰

Trusted Contributor

I have always liked Shawn for who she is.  I don't think anyone has taken her "position" nor has she been knocked down.  I never got the impression that she needed to be put in a certain place.

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I 

I don’t see her that often and hardly recognize her. 

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Thebig I wrote:

Nope

I agree with the nope lol.  I just turned to her and she has those ridiculous glasses on.

Frequent Contributor

I think for once Shawn can relate to more of us.  We all can't buy the latest greatest shoes and clothing.  It got really old hearing about her tell us how many leather jackets she owned and how many trips she was going on.  Most women in America are dealing with running the household,buying the groceries and paying bills.  We really don't have the time to shop so when we look online or TV we want to hear about the product not your personal thoughts. Hey I am not saying don't ever  be personal but keep it REAL.  I want my shopping to be fun  so I reslly listen to the host so I can make the right choice.  Thanks Shawn for coming back to us.  You are more like you were when you first started QVC.

Respected Contributor

I can't stand the glasses that are practically falling off her face.  Drives me up the wall!