Honored Contributor

I agree!  I thnk Pat looks great!  Love her hair, very thick & bouncy....it has a lot of life!  I love the lighter bangs too!

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her lately, but she does have a gorgeous head of hair. I think she is very pretty, and what is even more important, she doesn't act it. She is down to earth, very personable and seems to be very kind..I have alway really liked Pat! Hope she isn't leaving any time soon!

Respected Contributor

I agree her hair looks so good.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I absolutely love Pat’s hair....the color, the style....looks so good on her. If I was rich, I’d fly there and have her stylist do my hair just like that.😊

She's gorgeous...she seems to look younger all the time! Love her! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: I love Pat’s Hair!!!

[ Edited ]

Here's a screenshot from Pat the other day.  I like her hairstyle too.   Love the bangs.  I like her better with this cut than when she had it longer.

Screenshot_2019-04-27 Susan Graver Printed Liquid Knit Peplum Back Top — QVC com.png

My hairstyle is the same length as hers, but without bangs.  I've considered bangs and if so, I'd like my hair to be like Pat's.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Here's a screenshot from Pat the other day.  I like her hairstyle too.   Love the bangs.  I like her better with this cut than when she had it longer.

Screenshot_2019-04-27 Susan Graver Printed Liquid Knit Peplum Back Top — QVC com.png

My hairstyle is the same length as hers, but without bangs.  I've considered bangs and if so, I'd like my hair to be like Pat's.

Is this hairstyle all one length? And do you curl it like Pat?  Yes, her hairsytle is cute. Thanks for posting this picture!!

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama  - I blow dry my hair under with a large roller brush and I do like how Pat has the curl in her hair.  I would love to have bangs like hers...Mine looks like the same length as hers...

Joanne April 19.jpg