Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love Pat’s hair....the color, the style....looks so good on her. If I was rich, I’d fly there and have her stylist do my hair just like that.😊

Honored Contributor

Whew! Breath Susan, Tried watching, impossible, frantic talking, arms waving effect made me dizzy, and nausea. Pat, Is a beautiful woman. classic beauty. 

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes  I agree!  It looks really good this morning, and it looks like she might have just had it done.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Take a screen shot from your tv to your hairdresser.pat does look good and her hair seems to look very similar to Antonella’s new look.Pat has lush beautiful hair that always looks great.

Honored Contributor

I like the style, but I'm thinking it's too light in the front.  Not sure I'd consider her a "classic beauty", but she is an attractive ladey and seems like such a lovely person.  No need at all for her to continue to put herself down.  She's fine just the way she is!!!

Valued Contributor

Pat has always had a gorgeous head of hair. I bought my first QVC purchase from her when she was hosting an 18k gold show many years ago. At that time she had an adorable short cut. Best of all, she is beautiful inside as well as out; kind, generous, a real team player who understands that when success is shared ,everyone wins.

Trusted Contributor

I must be missing something...not a "beaty"  in my eyes at all. She has had to much done and her lips........But i do agree her hair is nice at times, but too light around her face.

Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I must be missing something...not a "beaty"  in my eyes at all. She has had to much done and her lips........But i do agree her hair is nice at times, but too light around her face.

oops... beauty

Honored Contributor

Just tuned in to see. Pat appears to have a basic one length blunt haircut with swept to the side bangs. You need a good hairdresser known for “precision” haircuts. Really pretty, versatile style that is pretty worn up or down. I wore it for years because of the versatility....

Honored Contributor

I take a pic of the person on the tv with the hair style i like. Or look on any of the persons social media too to get a pic of the style  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller