Valued Contributor

I beleive the average person may not be able to achieve the same results that he gets with his product.  These ladies all have a great style so its easy for him to manipulate hair.  

I am so tempted, but I can't go down that rabbit hole....I spent alot with free shipping this weekend...

Esteemed Contributor

Nick is a 'showman'  Lots of work done before the cameras roll. 

Honored Contributor

Most of the models they use for the hair shows have very full heads of hair. Many of the styles they show on those models might not work for people with normally thick hair. Mine is very thin and most products don't work for me, much less the hair cuts they show on some of those models. I can only dream of having such nice hair as some of them have.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I've been fooled by this guy before. It isn't the product. It's their hair. I tuned in late but I didn't see anyone with shoulder length lax hair. They have tons of body. I'd like to get the paycheck they're getting, lol. It's just a hairspray I'll bet anything. 

Honored Contributor

I have very fine soft silky hair..straight as a stick too.  I have tried his Flocker.  It does give me some body and lift and makes my hair fuller looking.  My hair is super oily and needs washed everyday and it tends to get flat within a few hours.

I got 10 cans on e-bay for around $25.

Honored Contributor

I am fortunate I do have thick hair, and I use some of his products, it also depends on your hair cut, I wear my hair in a bob, and flocker does not work for me!

Honored Contributor

I get tempted, but haven't ordered in years.  Bought his shampoo and another item years ago when my kids could use them too.  I just know I couldn't get the styles he does.

Respected Contributor

I love hair products and have used quite a few.  Consider myself lucky my daughter has salon so I have access to fine products but must tell you the Nick Chavez I have bought on the Q are some of my favs. Love (and refuse to be without) Starlet Shine.  Really like some of his hairsprays and like his flocker.

Valued Contributor

I doubt that.

Now I agree that for Whats his name, the guy with the greasy hair, Chaz.

He doesn't do a thing but run his fingers through the womens hair...

Trusted Contributor

I have thin fine hair.  I don't seem to have any luck with his products.  They don't do anything for my hair.