Respected Contributor

I love IT Bye-Bye Undereye Corrector Concentrate!

Jamie came out with yet another winner on this one! I love everything in her line and I own just about everything she makes. I never had any complaints about the original Bye bye formula. The combo she came out with of Bye bye and Hello Light is delightful. The BYE bye in that combo is not as thick as the Bye bye in the tube and has more "slip". What I have loved about Bye bye is that I have never had a problem with staying power:it does stay until you take it off.

I use it under eyes and as an overall concealer/foundation. I typically use a dusting of Jamie's Celebration Foundtion-but I have always needed to use a mattifying powder on top, and I usually have to re-apply powder. I live in Southwest Florida and summers are hot and humid.

So, I bought this new formulation of Bye bye Undereye, but here is where it I different....I applied under eyes as well as some bothersome areas and I used Celebration, but I did not apply any mattifying powder. I have been out in the heat (it's 93 degrees in the shade) and my makeup looks just as fresh as when I applied it.....wow! It is very concentrated and initially you may not think it's going to work because it is firm and waxy:don't worry! All you do is dip your brush,put a little on the back of your hand, and it softens immediately. It really covers too. I have redness issues but I also have a little melasma on my jaw line. Some foundations make me look as if I have dirty skin, but this does not. Pores? It makes my skin look porcelain. This is really a great find-particularly for summers and menopause!

Poodlepet

Honored Contributor

Re: I love IT Bye-Bye Undereye Corrector Concentrate!

Thanks for the review. I have tried several of The It Cosmetics line and have been very pleased, but havent tried ByeBye Under Eye yet.....May have to give it a try sometime soon.....

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting your thoughts. I JUST got it yesterday and haven't tried it yet. Good too know it is working so well for you. I hope to have the same results!

Michelle

Regular Contributor

I started using Benefit Erase Paste for under eye darkness. It is the ONLY product I've found to stop the ""bleed through."" I had a professional make-up artist work on me years ago and she said I had bleed through and it is different even working with people in the film industry. But Benefit Erase Paste is marvelolus. You can find it at Ulta.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for this review. Smiley Happy

I use and like the BBUE, but I have not tried this version.