Valued Contributor

Re: I like the scent of the SOB until it gets wet from water...

@bebe777 wrote:

Because the SOB seemed to have fragrance notes that were compatible with 613 CC (another of my favorite scents), I decided to add some 613 CC to my hair cleanse and the blended result smelled great. -- So now, when I cleanse my hair with SOB CC, I use a 50/50 mix of SOB CC and 613 CC. I get a great smelling aromatherapy cleanse and a more treatment based cleanse, so it's a win/win situation!! 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

o0o0o0o0o0o0o! I'll have to try that. I wasn't a big fan of SOB's scent out of the bottle so I have been letting it sit in my cabinet since getting the 5pc seasonal CC's in Dec. I actually meant to try it out but my love affair with CLV has come full force and completely forgo about SOB (oops!). I'll try that this week sometime, after a few more cleanses with CLV of course. Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Another great mix is SOB & SHL Woman Very Happy

I generally prefer citrus scents to floral scents. I tried SOB and I liked the scent, although it wasn't my favorite. It was a little drying for me, so I decided to try mixing it with SHL. I find that combination to be great both for scent and performance. But for a great citrus smell, I prefer WWC, which also performs well for me.

Respected Contributor

I love SOB.  Love it, love it, love it.  Love the fragrance, (in the bottle and splashed with water in the shower) love the performance.  I agree with Bebe...it is my runaway favorite seasonal.

I just used up my spring seasonals and have switched to summer: Mango Coconut and Coconut Lime Verbena and find that I am really missing my SOB. 

Honored Contributor

@gulf coast girl wrote:

In a word : Nasty...sorry but I have no idea how to describe it. It's just gross. I was so hoping it would actually smell like oranges even though he says it doesn't. This scent is horrible once you add splashes of water. 

I haven't noticed that at all.

Respected Contributor

Thanks I was trying to figure that out myself!

Valued Contributor

Maybemaybemaybe...on a few occasions, we should avoid abbreviations and actually spell things out.  I was wondering who everyone was talking about:  He may be an SOB, but at least he smells nice!  (....or at least until he gets wet...)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sallybusky wrote:

Maybemaybemaybe...on a few occasions, we should avoid abbreviations and actually spell things out.  I was wondering who everyone was talking about:  He may be an SOB, but at least he smells nice!  (....or at least until he gets wet...)

-----------------------------------

Good one -- love it!!   Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

@gulf coast girl - had you actually paid attention, you would've heard Chaz state every time Spring Orange Blossom has been aired that it smells like the orange blossom FLOWER, not actual oranges.