Respected Contributor

Last night Shawn asked her about the color in the dream cream and she said i never put fragrance or color in my formulas , and the yellow was the natural vit a , i read the ingredient list, fragrance and 2 dyes were listed , is she that uninformed on her own products , very dissapointed in her , i don't like fragrance or color , but that is bad for the customers that buy it and can't use it. I like many of her products , but it made her look really bad.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

I agree.

A customer with allergies to dyes and/or fragrances, could have serious repercussions if they took her word for it and didn't read the ingredient list.

At the very least, if they did read the list before using, they're still stuck with the cost, time involved and hassle to return and wait forever to get their money back.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I also dislike artificial dyes in products, Josie uses them in her very colorful masks and of course in all the Phil body washes with the pretty colors too.  Josie is still designated as Clean Beauty but the dyes should not be allowed. 

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of Dr. D. IMO, she and other beauty vendors promise results that are impossible to achieve from a topical product. The majority of reviews for most beauty products claim 'how soft my skin feels.' Well, duh! My skin is incredibly soft with fair-priced, clean products. 

My upper eyelids were crepy and eye makeup only made them look worse. No product will correct or as they say 'diminish' the problem. Cosmetic surgery did the trick. Money well spent instead of wasting it on bogus products.

Honored Contributor

I've been disappointed in her personally for many, many years and stopped buying any of her products a very long time ago.  I'm not going to say anything here, but she and her products can be easily researched.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u 

I've wondered if her products provide the 'miracles' she claims they do, why did she have a facelift not that long ago???

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

She's had more than one over the years.  At one point one of her labial folds was way more pronounced than the other one after some corrective surgery.  I couldn't help but stare and stare when she was on years ago and I noticed when I just saw her recently that she barely has any trace of labial folds left ~at all~.  LOL...  quite a lot of work was done on her.  Nothing at all wrong with that, but please don't imply to me (as a customer) that you look 20 years younger because of your products. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I don't have a problem with all the procedures she has done anymore , but for someone so educated how could she put out there such basic false information , i am not even trying to be mean. On a note about Josie , i was really surprised she put color in that last hemp moisturizer , what is the point , i understand fragrance to make a product more pleasing to the sense, 

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Q4u 

I've wondered if her products provide the 'miracles' she claims they do, why did she have a facelift not that long ago???

Exactly certainly looks like a facelift to me. 

Respected Contributor

Another line I dropped. I used to be a HydroShield fan and bought kits but  now pricey. What got me is the whopping 10 participants and flashing nearly 100% for each test! The lowest was 95%. The Dream Cream is so exceptional according to the 10 who used it.

She is my age and looks so good but has the resources. I read her book many years ago and she came from humble beginnings so give her credit there. I used to enjoy listening to her but do not care for not telling the truth.