Honored Contributor

How can you sell your own skincare when you clearly had a face lift?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Clearly, an ignorant statement! 

Do some reading/resesrch about skincare and elective cosmetic surgery. 

This is why random social comments can be harmful, reckless, and misguided -  bc of ignorance and incorrect information.  

Always best to seek independent information from several resources

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: I like Dr. Denese but

[ Edited ]

If dyes in beauty products are a concern to you, take a closer look at your current products. 

Many brands use dyes for marketing and eye appeal such as Mario Badescu, Bath and Body works, and popular drug store brands. 

It's apparant here that some like to criticize brand D for fragrance or dyes yet brag and promote brand B that they love/use ignoring the fact that B brand is not compliant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I love her and her products. I have use them for many years. At one time I stop to use another leading brand, and one day I looked at a picture of myself and I thought OMG , it's because I'm not using Dr. Denese products. Went right back to it have been very happy with the line. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: I like Dr. Denese but

[ Edited ]

@Q4u,

Totally agree I have a good diet and use good products however always wonder who these sellers dare to say that their creams have miraculous effects when it is obvious that their faces are full of Botox, hialuronic acid and other fillers 🌻

Honored Contributor

Folks that have had cosmetic work still have to maintain their skin with good products.  Kudos to Dr. D for whatever cosmetic work she's had done.   She looks great and she has some great products to maintain her appearance.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Folks that have had cosmetic work still have to maintain their skin with good products.  Kudos to Dr. D for whatever cosmetic work she's had done.   She looks great and she has some great products to maintain her appearance.

And she certainly makes no secret about it. I'm surprised the posters here haven't heard her tell

the world about her facial surgery, EXACTLY what

she had done and why. She doesn't say these products

will make you look as good as she does. But like @San Antonio Gal said, you have to maintain your skin afterward which is what she's doing. We'll never know if she uses her own products, lol. I'm not a fan but I mean, give the lady a break.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

And she certainly makes no secret about it. I'm surprised the posters here haven't heard her tell

the world about her facial surgery, EXACTLY what

she had done and why. She doesn't say these products

will make you look as good as she does. But like @San Antonio Gal said, you have to maintain your skin afterward which is what she's doing. We'll never know if she uses her own products, lol. I'm not a fan but I mean, give the lady a break.

A looong time ago she didn't fess up to it.  In the beginning she avoided talking about it and hinted at her products being responsible for her look.  Her moment of truth happened maybe 15 or so years ago when a big kerfluffle occurred and she showed up for a show looking way different than she had a month prior (or so) and from that moment on has talked about it but even then it started out as a "medical thing" she had to have done.  I haven't done any hard research on her in many years but at the time I did, it was all out there.  But she's right to lay it all on the table and be truthful.  I believe she had a hard time getting there. 

The lady probably does deserve a break.  She's beautiful, smart and has some decent products.  But, the impression she made with me was a very lasting one and it hasn't changed over the years and I'm still not over it today.  I don 't like watching her or listening to her and I won't buy her products.  I've watched her on QVC since she came on Day One!  I've been with QVC for at least 30 years (1990). 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

I'm not being snarky at all, as I've had a q-lift  and upper bleph myself, but I would like lo read where Dr. Denese has copped  to having a facelift?  Persona!ly, I feel like surgery is the only way to turn back the clock, but it is disingenuous to get on tv and never mention surgical  procedures, while hawking lotions and potions.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Clearly, an ignorant statement! 

Do some reading/resesrch about skincare and elective cosmetic surgery. 

This is why random social comments can be harmful, reckless, and misguided -  bc of ignorance and incorrect information.  

Always best to seek independent information from several resources

Even if you have "work done", you still have to take care of your skin.