Occasional Contributor

I have been using Wen for Maybe 4 or 5 years now. I thought I would have enough to last me until I got my TSV, but I was wrong. I have been using my husband French sounding name fake Wen. It feels like liquid sand on your head and has a very heavy fragrance. I am not happy with it at all. The only thing that is saving my hair is the oil and the remoist. I have learned my lesson..... when the bottle is at half order more. Wen is the best thing I ever used on my hair!

Dawksa{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor
I know what you mean. None of the Wen knock offs even compare to Wen. Wen is the real deal! I hope you get your Wen soon. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2014 Dawksa said:

I have been using Wen for Maybe 4 or 5 years now. I thought I would have enough to last me until I got my TSV, but I was wrong. I have been using my husband French sounding name fake Wen. It feels like liquid sand on your head and has a very heavy fragrance. I am not happy with it at all. The only thing that is saving my hair is the oil and the remoist. I have learned my lesson..... when the bottle is at half order more. Wen is the best thing I ever used on my hair!

Dawksa{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Dawksa, I always order the auto-delivery versions of the March, September, and December TSVs. This way I always have a good TSV value plan coming my way every few months if I need it. A lot of the time I'll modify my QVC online orders and skip particular TSV A-D shipments. There's no penalty for skipping shipments.

This is the hot link to Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- items in TSV kits and prices -- This information helps me plan out my Wen purchasing strategy.

-- bebe Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Dawksa, that is my only Wen fear: running out of a HG product with nothing to back it up.

I have Hair One, SAM and Lav on standby, and I'm in the process of making a Frankenbottle.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.