Respected Contributor

I just saved $90 dollars !!!

I waited and waited trying to decide on Josie's reserve and guess what ,it sold out. I had one bottle left that i had from her wesite from a few months ago and liked it but just didn't know if it was worth it. Now i don't have to decide. I haven't even broke into her  TSV  with the supersize Argon , now i will alternate and hope i am not sorry.

Honored Contributor

Re: I just saved $90 dollars !!!

I don't think that you will be sorry.Do you have any of the milk that you could use under the cream or oil?If you were undecided after trying the bottle that you purchased then the product wasn't too earth shattering.

Respected Contributor

Yes it is a special argon oil that is produced once a year , if you like it you have to stock up or do without the rest of the year. It is good but probably way over hyped.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Yes it is a special argon oil that is produced once a year , if you like it you have to stock up or do without the rest of the year. It is good but probably way over hyped.

A great gimmick to entice people to buy more.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good for you!  This product seemed kinda silly to me. Argan oil is Argan oil... 

Trusted Contributor

Start the car!

Trusted Contributor

@MarkeieMark

That is a great commercial.  I see they brought it back after a few years of retirement. 

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa, Sephora sells it all year long so if you decide that you need more buy it when they have their sales in the Spring and Fall.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa    What is the difference between the Reserve and the regular argan oil?  I use Marula oil and Citrus Argan oil by Acure Organics and both are under $20 each.  I love the Citrus Argan oil -- the scent is so uplifting and ginger, orange and lemon essential oils are used.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

The reserve is all parts of the tree , not just the oils from the nut , the leaves , the oil and the pulp. If any one juices , it is like using a vitamix and using all of the fruit or vegetables instead of just the juice.