New Contributor

Re: I just ruined my Brazillian Blow out

Everytime I get a Brazillian Blow Out, I use the the Brazillian Blow out shampoo

and conditoner.  I also use a brazillian bonding spray.  The hair salon I go too

recommends it. Ask the salon where you go.

Honored Contributor

I just spoke to my stylist and she said one or two washing with sulfate shampoo will not ruin it.

It is the fact that my hair is growing, it was very short when i had the treatment and the new growth is wavy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox - glad you got an answer.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  So sorry that happened to you.  Suggestion -- Acure shampoos sold online at their website and other places.  All sulfate free and none of the bad stuff.  Under $10.  That is the only shampoo I use on a regular basis.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I know sulfate free shampoos make the treatment last longer but I didn’t think it would undo the results in one wash. That stinks. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read the title & thought you were referring to a different Brazilian beauty service.

Super Contributor

I lost part of my hair doing the brazilian blowout. My scalp scabbed and hurt for nearly 6 months. I would never do it again. Be very careful 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  I was just reading an article about the best shampoos for Brazillian blowouts and Acure was one of them.  It was the Acure shampoo with Marula oil.  The other shampoos listed I did not recognize at all.  FYI

kindness is strength