Contributor

Re: I just met Jamie Kern of It Cosmetics.....!!!!!!

On 3/23/2014 all said:

Anyway, back to her products...{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Has anyone ordered from her site? I signed up for email notifications and received a code. Plus, it says that all orders over 25 ship for free. I don't know if that is temporary, but sounds good to me! I think I might order a darker shade of the CC cream to mix with my lighter shade as I tan easily. Also, there is a "blue" gloss I love. Will probably get that too. It has a brightening/intensity controlling aspect that I have really enjoyed.

ALL, I ordered from Jamie's website about a year ago and orders over $25 shipped for free then. I believe this is a continuous policy.

Respected Contributor

It was really a treat to read so many lovely comments about this sweet lady.

Regular Contributor

On 3/23/2014 scottygal said:

Wow, all I wanted to do was inform the people who were interested that Jamie was in the area and eager to meet people. Thanks to all you wonderful, kind, sweet people who posted.

I think it's wonderful that you got to meet Jamie and I'm sure she really enjoyed and appreciated your kind words to her! Unfortunately, there are VERY rude, obnoxious people in this world, who for some reason, take delight in degrading and disrespecting people! Don't pay any attention to them!! They have to feel really bad about themselves to be that nasty! Who knows, you may have made Jamie's day! I personally LOVE her personality, her enthusiasm and he sweet, down to earth nature and if she wants to clap her hands and say "oh yeah" a million times, who cares??? She is genuinely excited about her products, and she should be, they are wonderful! Thank you for making the rest of us aware that she was at ULTA. I live in PA so unfortunately, I could'nt go. I'm glad you were thrilled to meet her and had the opportunity to have a nice chat with her!

Regular Contributor

On 3/23/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 3/23/2014 JackieHN said:
On 3/22/2014 scottygal said:

at the Ulta in Wilmington, De. She will be there til 7:30 tonight, in case any ladies are in the area. They are doing makeovers and offering gifts with purchases. She is as sweet in person as she seems on air. She spent at least 5 min. just chatting with me. We talked about the boards here and she said she reads what written, she just cannot post. She said she was hurt by a lot of the nasty comments made about her. I told her to ignore those people and that they probably treat their own mother that way. I told her that there were many more ladies who loved her than not. I told her I'd go home and post and most likely the "Q" ladies in the area would run to see her. She said she hoped so and to tell them to come over.

She really is a beautiful and generous person. when I was going through Chemo for breast cancer. I was sent to a makeup class. In all of our goodie bags was IT eyebrow pencil which was donated by Jamie's company. I had eyebrows again. Thank you Jamie from the bottom of my heart and don't listen to the negative comments.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}As someone who battled breast cancer last year, I would have really appreciated the IT eyebrow pencil. I had one anyway and it gave me brows through my treatment. God bless her for donating to such a wonderful cause!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/23/2014 LuvMM1 said: I have read the postings about how much weight she accumulated since Big Brother. And her annoying "yeahs" & clapping whenever she felt like it. Other than that, she has been treated very kindly. What is her PROBLEM about phantom nasty remarks? She sells & is a success. Get over yourself....
Honored Contributor

It's a shame that the nasties always come in and try to turn such a nice post into their playground!!!! These people should be banned from posting here and NEVER allowed to get a new nic.

Esteemed Contributor

Jamie is a nice person and she created IT Cosmetics out of the need in the market for a line addressing the makeup needs for the mature face. IT may not be a perfect brand nor right for everyone, but its intention is definitely first rate.

As for comments about Jamie on the boards, frankly unless we were sitting around one of our homes chatting-- or out together as personal friends-- I wouldn't have given the negative posts which make personal disparaging remarks about Jamie the time of day in a "meet & greet" line line at Ulta. It's safe to assume that most of the vendors and hosts -- or people on their behalf, and management types at QVC read the boards, and all are well aware of what's being said without bringing it up.