Respected Contributor

Re: I just met Jamie Kern of It Cosmetics.....!!!!!!

On 3/22/2014 Nikalette said:

wow. she must have a lot of time on her hands, if she actually does what you said.. it kind of gives me hope. if the hosts are reading the forums, maybe the legitimate criticism of behavior might have some effect?

I hope one day I'll meet a public person I admire, like Pope Francis, Michele O, John McCain, Aretha Franklin, there are so many in public service, talented musicians, scientists...but a sales person on QVC? I doubt I would even pause. they are no different than a grocery clerk. I'm always friendly and polite, but I don't explore their emotional reactions to anonymous comments, and I would seriously worry about the emotional stability if one shared that with me, a stranger.

we do hear a lot of these hurt feelings rumors. hey, if someone has a well paying job selling products on TV in this economy, they should be praising God, and not whining to customers.

...Always friendly and polite are you Nikalette??? I think not as is shown by your degrading and judgmental comments. Getting the attention you so obviously crave now are you?

This is a beauty board and most of us recognize we are not out to solve world problems here.

It didn't sound like she was whining to customers - you sure enjoy reading things into something that isn't there.

You are worse than you accuse others of being......

Contributor

Awesome.....love her!!!!

Super Contributor

She seems sincere and intelligent. I like that a lot.

Trusted Contributor

I have read the postings about how much weight she accumulated since Big Brother. And her annoying "yeahs" & clapping whenever she felt like it. Other than that, she has been treated very kindly. What is her PROBLEM about phantom nasty remarks? She sells & is a success. Get over yourself...
Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2014 LuvMM1 said: I have read the postings about how much weight she accumulated since Big Brother. And her annoying "yeahs" & clapping whenever she felt like it. Other than that, she has been treated very kindly. What is her PROBLEM about phantom nasty remarks? She sells & is a success. Get over yourself...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

Scottygal, thanks so much for your post. I have been a Jamie fan since her Big Brother days. She does such a nice job on QVC presenting the products. My favorite IT product is the brow pencil. It is the best I have ever used. I too would be thrilled if I got the chance to meet her.

Nikalette and LuvMM1, you two ladies seem to have so much to add to the discussion. What lovely ladies you both seem to be.

Contributor

On 3/23/2014 LuvMM1 said: I have read the postings about how much weight she accumulated since Big Brother. And her annoying "yeahs" & clapping whenever she felt like it. Other than that, she has been treated very kindly. What is her PROBLEM about phantom nasty remarks? She sells & is a success. Get over yourself...
You know, Luv, we ALL bleed red. Try a little kindness if you have any of that in you. Based on your post, probably not.
Super Contributor

IMO, it doesn't matter what your income is, your educational level, your square footage, etc. There is a little girl that lives inside ALL OF US. She has been knocked around, beat down, censored, bullied, disappointed, abused, or told she isn't good enough in a million different ways over the years. Hurtful comments go straight to that little girl. Hurtful and personal comments DO hurt, no matter who you are. Business is business. Personal is personal.

Regular Contributor

On 3/23/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 3/23/2014 racerrn said:

wow. she must have a lot of time on her hands, if she actually does what you said.. it kind of gives me hope. if the hosts are reading the forums, maybe the legitimate criticism of behavior might have some effect?

I hope one day I'll meet a public person I admire, like Pope Francis, Michele O, John McCain, Aretha Franklin, there are so many in public service, talented musicians, scientists...but a sales person on QVC? I doubt I would even pause. they are no different than a grocery clerk. I'm always friendly and polite, but I don't explore their emotional reactions to anonymous comments, and I would seriously worry about the emotional stability if one shared that with me, a stranger.

we do hear a lot of these hurt feelings rumors. hey, if someone has a well paying job selling products on TV in this economy, they should be praising God, and not whining to customers.

I would have to disagree with your comment that you would'nt even pause to meet a "sales person" on QVC that they are "no different then a grocery store clerk". I would HARDLY call a woman who has invented and marketed cosmetics and became very successful in doing so a "sales person from QVC." That was a very rude and degrading remark to make about Jamie Kern and gorcery store clerks! In fact, I have not read one post of yours that was not degrading to someone! There's enough ugliness out there today, we don't need to be degraded here! Take a good look at yourself lady. I have met "sales people" and "grocery store clerks" that were kinder and had more respect and class then you do!

And racerrn, she claims to be or have been a nurse. {#emotions_dlg.scared}I know it's stereotyping, but I tend to expect more empathy and kindness from someone in that profession, certainly not such belittling and incivility. Silly, perhaps.

I know that Nikalette claims to be a nurse. I would HATE to be one of her patients!!! She doesn't have enough kindness and compassion to fill a thimble!! That's probably why she is a Quality Control nurse! Those are normaly nurses who can't hack it anywhere else! I think it's terrible the nasty comments that are made! I would LOVE to meet Jamie Kern and I admire her for what she has accomplished in her young life! Maybe people are jealous of that and post nasty remarks to make themselves feel better? I don't know but I read a post from Nikalette on the Bare Minerlas site and she had the nerve to ask someone who had Bare Minerals makeup for many years, if she was from a Third World country! I nearly fell off the chair! The poor woman posting only wanted to know what the shelf life was of Bare Minerals make up and she gets a rude, degrading, disrespectful answer like that!!! Such a shame!!! We all bleed red!!! No one is better then anyone else!

Regular Contributor

On 3/23/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I would have to disagree with your comment that you would'nt even pause to meet a "sales person" on QVC that they are "no different then a grocery store clerk". I would HARDLY call a woman who has invented and marketed cosmetics and became very successful in doing so a "sales person from QVC." That was a very rude and degrading remark to make about Jamie Kern and gorcery store clerks! In fact, I have not read one post of yours that was not degrading to someone! There's enough ugliness out there today, we don't need to be degraded here! Take a good look at yourself lady. I have met "sales people" and "grocery store clerks" that were kinder and had more respect and class then you do!

And racerrn, she claims to be or have been a nurse. {#emotions_dlg.scared}I know it's stereotyping, but I tend to expect more empathy and kindness from someone in that profession, certainly not such belittling and incivility. Silly, perhaps.

I know that Nikalette claims to be a nurse. I would HATE to be one of her patients!!! She doesn't have enough kindness and compassion to fill a thimble!! That's probably why she is a Quality Control nurse! Those are normaly nurses who can't hack it anywhere else! I think it's terrible the nasty comments that are made! I would LOVE to meet Jamie Kern and I admire her for what she has accomplished in her young life! Maybe people are jealous of that and post nasty remarks to make themselves feel better? I don't know but I read a post from Nikalette on the Bare Minerlas site and she had the nerve to ask someone who had Bare Minerals makeup for many years, if she was from a Third World country! I nearly fell off the chair! The poor woman posting only wanted to know what the shelf life was of Bare Minerals make up and she gets a rude, degrading, disrespectful answer like that!!! Such a shame!!! We all bleed red!!! No one is better then anyone else!

Oh, and I AM a nurse and Nikalette gives ALL nurses a bad name!!!! Maybe she needs to find a new profession???