Contributor

Re: I just met Jamie Kern of It Cosmetics.....!!!!!!

On 3/22/2014 Nikalette said:

wow. she must have a lot of time on her hands, if she actually does what you said.. it kind of gives me hope. if the hosts are reading the forums, maybe the legitimate criticism of behavior might have some effect?

I hope one day I'll meet a public person I admire, like Pope Francis, Michele O, John McCain, Aretha Franklin, there are so many in public service, talented musicians, scientists...but a sales person on QVC? I doubt I would even pause. they are no different than a grocery clerk. I'm always friendly and polite, but I don't explore their emotional reactions to anonymous comments, and I would seriously worry about the emotional stability if one shared that with me, a stranger.

we do hear a lot of these hurt feelings rumors. hey, if someone has a well paying job selling products on TV in this economy, they should be praising God, and not whining to customers.

Well I guess you felt she was just as important as the others..as you took the time to write a whole paragraph on such an unimportant perso/subject...

Honored Contributor

OP, glad you got to meet her and I love IT cosmetics! :-)
Super Contributor

I am local to Wilmington but it is a beautiful day and I am doing chores and other things. It would be fun to have a makeover by Jamie, though!

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Jamie seems as beautiful inside, as she is on the outside. I agree that IT brushes are excellent.

I love how Jamie demo's her skin imperfections on air....not sure I have that much confidence!

Valued Contributor

Doesn't it make you sad that many people enjoy bashing the venders and hosts. Where is the joy?
Valued Contributor

I love the CC cream from the recent TSV!!!! I've noticed I reach more for IT cosmetics than other brands in my stash. The brushes alone are worth the kit prices. She seems sweet and as a Big Brother fan for many years....it's great to see what she has done with her life.

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad to hear that she is as sweet in person as she appears on air. Some of the things that are posted about her can be quite cruel.

Super Contributor

How fun! It is neat to have that opportunity. Did you tell her we are loving the CC?!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/22/2014 vivalasvegas said:
On 3/22/2014 Nikalette said:

wow. she must have a lot of time on her hands, if she actually does what you said.. it kind of gives me hope. if the hosts are reading the forums, maybe the legitimate criticism of behavior might have some effect?

I hope one day I'll meet a public person I admire, like Pope Francis, Michele O, John McCain, Aretha Franklin, there are so many in public service, talented musicians, scientists...but a sales person on QVC? I doubt I would even pause. they are no different than a grocery clerk. I'm always friendly and polite, but I don't explore their emotional reactions to anonymous comments, and I would seriously worry about the emotional stability if one shared that with me, a stranger.

we do hear a lot of these hurt feelings rumors. hey, if someone has a well paying job selling products on TV in this economy, they should be praising God, and not whining to customers.

Well I guess you felt she was just as important as the others..as you took the time to write a whole paragraph on such an unimportant perso/subject...

Bravo Viva! Well said!

I like Jamie & the vibe she has about her, some of you have mean energy!

That is awesome Scotty you got to meet her!

Super Contributor

Sorry, we didn't discuss the CC cream. There were so many ladies there and she seemed to talk to each and every one. Not a quick "hi", but a real discussion. The staff were telling me how impressed they were with her. She came early in the morning, spent time with them, and was on her feet all day with customers. She was down to her 'lower' heels, by the time I met her, and I kidded her about wearing flats by the end of the day. (she is height challenged.....can I say short or will I offend someone?) She was a sweetie. Maybe because I'm old enough to be her mother, I feel she felt secure speaking about the comments made here. She was NOT a whiner, but delightful. Thanx for all your positive comments ladies. It's nice to know she does read what we say.