Super Contributor

I just met Jamie Kern of It Cosmetics.....!!!!!!

at the Ulta in Wilmington, De. She will be there til 7:30 tonight, in case any ladies are in the area. They are doing makeovers and offering gifts with purchases. She is as sweet in person as she seems on air. She spent at least 5 min. just chatting with me. We talked about the boards here and she said she reads what written, she just cannot post. She said she was hurt by a lot of the nasty comments made about her. I told her to ignore those people and that they probably treat their own mother that way. I told her that there were many more ladies who loved her than not. I told her I'd go home and post and most likely the "Q" ladies in the area would run to see her. She said she hoped so and to tell them to come over.

Regular Contributor

Re: I just met Jamie Kern of It Cosmetics.....!!!!!!

How sweet. Thanks for posting this.

I, too, had the chance to meet her once, and I agree with everything you just said. She is truly as genuine in person as she seems on air.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/22/2014 scottygal said:

at the Ulta in Wilmington, De. She will be there til 7:30 tonight, in case any ladies are in the area. They are doing makeovers and offering gifts with purchases. She is as sweet in person as she seems on air. She spent at least 5 min. just chatting with me. We talked about the boards here and she said she reads what written, she just cannot post. She said she was hurt by a lot of the nasty comments made about her. I told her to ignore those people and that they probably treat their own mother that way. I told her that there were many more ladies who loved her than not. I told her I'd go home and post and most likely the "Q" ladies in the area would run to see her. She said she hoped so and to tell them to come over.

Wow! That is great! I love IT Cosmetics. They are a great company and have fabulous products. I think Jamie is so passionate about what she does.

Super Contributor

That sounds fun!
Super Contributor

I like her and I don't understand why people need to make their catty remarks. I have several of the It products and I think they are good quality and most have worked for me. I wish the Ultas would get more of here products as the ones I have been to seem always sold out of a lot .
Respected Contributor

How fun for you! She does seem very sincere.

Contributor

I wish I lived closer so I could go there! I like Jamie and all the IT products I have tried.

Respected Contributor

She is human, business woman or not. I hate that her feelings were stepped on. Totally unnecessary to berate anyone.

Super Contributor

How fun! Wish I was on that side of the country!<.p>

She seems like one of the sweetest people on the planet. Very sincere in her desire to help others, and so enthusiastic about her products. And she seems REAL, which is why she was forthcoming about her response to the negative comments, IMO. That's always been my take on her.

I've not tried a lot of her products, but many are on my List. I did get the CC TSV and the shade (Fair) didn't work, I was only so-so about the timeliner (granted, I only tried it once -- loved the rich black color, though) and LOVED the lip stuff. I do have the Celebration which I like but it does emphasize my DEEP wrinkles, and I understand it's my wrinkles, not the product necessarily, that are to blame. I'll keep trying, though, because I'd love to join the legions of those who are finding spectacular results.

Honored Contributor

I will never understand all of the hurtful criticism and comments. I think Jamie is so nice and I enjoy her products. Glad you had the pleasure of meeting her.