Trusted Contributor

Re: I just cleansed with Six Thirteen and my red highlights were all over the towel!

Depends on the tint and your hair no matter what cleanser you use.
Respected Contributor

Re: I just cleansed with Six Thirteen and my red highlights were all over the towel!

On 7/2/2014 CouponQueen said:

Stirring up trouble how? By asking/saying she used WEN and it made her hair color come off on the towel?

I can see myself doing the same thing...buying an item and having an issue with it and being annoyed and going to find out where I can complain about the product..ask questions etc..

I think people really need to take a step back and breath..seriously ....it is hair products. It is all good..really..it isn't health altering products..

BTW. I do not use the products. I bought them as a trial for my mother..and got charged for another set lol for not reading the fine print..was billed a forture and didn't catch it until the box arrived. I handed it to her and said "happy using.." but did cancel after that..she liked it..but it was too pricy for her retired income..

Since you don't use Wen and I am guessing...do not read the Wen Boards as much as people that use Wen, you would see that this is something that happens a lot, especially around June. You will note that this is a first time poster with a dramatic thread title...and watch how the poster never posts in this forum again.

However, the type of dye that people use varies and so will the results. I wish my natural red highlights would come off on my white towel after I use 613 but it doesn't. Nor does the brown dye used for covering my sprinkling grey hairs!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/2/2014 okiebug said:
On 7/2/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 7/1/2014 RJL-DLL 75 said:

Here we go again.....first post a complaint about Wen. Very strange or maybe not!!!

smh

HB, wouldn't it be more friendly and welcoming to the OP to post a suggestion or helpful post?

Okie, yes, but since I don't dye my hair, I wouldn't be any help.

It would also be civil, if not friendly, for first time posters to not be accused of anything, especially when they are simply asking a question. Everyone started with one post.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

Here we go again.....first post a complaint about Wen. Very strange or maybe not!!!

smh

?

Honored Contributor

And the OP never returned.....smells fishy.

New Contributor

On 7/2/2014 DogLvr said:

smh

HB, wouldn't it be more friendly and welcoming to the OP to post a suggestion or helpful post?

I believe that because of past history with 1st time posters, who begin threads similar to this and never make a second comment.............are just trying to stir up trouble on the Wen Boards.

Nope, not trying to stir up trouble. I was honestly looking for some help. I'm a huge fan of WEN and was heartbroken when all my red hair color was on the towel. It was the first time having my hair colored since the birth of my daughter, so maybe my hair just wasn't holding the color due to hormone fluctuation or something. Yes, this was my first post, but I didn't know where else to go to ask other WEN users. It will most likely be my last though, since I was mostly attacked. I forgot that I had posted the question until just now (did I mention I have a new baby) and I was looking forward to some helpful responses, man am I disappointed. Thanks to those of you who posted helpful comments though!

Valued Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Shawnabeth said:
On 7/2/2014 DogLvr said:

smh

I believe that because of past history with 1st time posters, who begin threads similar to this and never make a second comment.............are just trying to stir up trouble on the Wen Boards.

Nope, not trying to stir up trouble. I was honestly looking for some help. I'm a huge fan of WEN and was heartbroken when all my red hair color was on the towel. It was the first time having my hair colored since the birth of my daughter, so maybe my hair just wasn't holding the color due to hormone fluctuation or something. Yes, this was my first post, but I didn't know where else to go to ask other WEN users. It will most likely be my last though, since I was mostly attacked. I forgot that I had posted the question until just now (did I mention I have a new baby) and I was looking forward to some helpful responses, man am I disappointed. Thanks to those of you who posted helpful comments though!

I’m confused you were looking for some help but waited all this time before you read the thread you started? Gee and it just so happens right before Wens TSV, that this old post was resurrected.

New Contributor

On 8/28/2014 woodyend said:
On 8/28/2014 Shawnabeth said:
On 7/2/2014 DogLvr said:

smh

I’m confused you were looking for some help but waited all this time before you read the thread you started? Gee and it just so happens right before Wens TSV, that this old post was resurrected.

Yep, I had completely forgotten about it. I don't sit on QVC.com all day long. I didn't even know that a WEN TSV is coming up.
Regular Contributor

smh

It would also be civil, if not friendly, for first time posters to not be accused of anything, especially when they are simply asking a question. Everyone started with one post.

Then maybe you shouldn't have said anything at all since you couldn't help and now your stirring the pot, not the OP. I have been reading the reply's and it seems everyone else is trying to help. I was going to reply anyway because my daughter also had decided to dye her hair red awhile back and every time she used wen there was red dye on the towel. Not sue why, probably just how her hair handles the color, so I just told her not to use wen anymore while she is still a red head.

To the OP, go to Sally's and they have shampoo to keep the red dye in your hair looking great. Be careful though because there is actually red dye in it that could stain something (you know outside the shower) if spilled on clothes. Just a warning from the person at Sally's. Good luck!

Oh and just for curiosity, just how many post does someone need before they can make complaints on the Wen forum?

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
New Contributor

On 8/28/2014 nicky221 said:

smh

Then maybe you shouldn't have said anything at all since you couldn't help and now your stirring the pot, not the OP. I have been reading the reply's and it seems everyone else is trying to help. I was going to reply anyway because my daughter also had decided to dye her hair red awhile back and every time she used wen there was red dye on the towel. Not sue why, probably just how her hair handles the color, so I just told her not to use wen anymore while she is still a red head.

To the OP, go to Sally's and they have shampoo to keep the red dye in your hair looking great. Be careful though because there is actually red dye in it that could stain something (you know outside the shower) if spilled on clothes. Just a warning from the person at Sally's. Good luck!

Oh and just for curiosity, just how many post does someone need before they can make complaints on the Wen forum?

Thanks for the tip! I think I'm just going to try different colored highlights at my next appt though. I'm thinking red isn't for me. I hope I can go back to using WEN soon Smiley Happy