Honored Contributor

I just changed formulas on my AD gallon online

I love the new feature that lets you change formulas online. I just went into my order, clicked edit and it let me change my Kids SB gallon to Watermelon for my second shipment. No need to email CS. I'm keeping my other kids gallon on apple since it's my favorite.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: I just changed formulas on my AD gallon online

only for kids wen though. I don't think you can change gallon formulas on the regular CCs.

Contributor

I changed my AD on the August TSV and I was excited because I thought they weren't allowing it. It confirmed the change but about a week later it reverted back to the original formula and won't let me change it again. Very Weird

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 HappyDaze said:

only for kids wen though. I don't think you can change gallon formulas on the regular CCs.

I wasn't implying you could.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 jaxs mom said:
On 10/26/2014 HappyDaze said:

I wasn't implying you could.

I was clarifying for those that may be new and think you could.

Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Brea118 said:

I changed my AD on the August TSV and I was excited because I thought they weren't allowing it. It confirmed the change but about a week later it reverted back to the original formula and won't let me change it again. Very Weird

In the past, when you had to contact CS to change flavors, it never showed up online until the next shipment processed. So this might not mean anything. But if it were me, I would email CS to confirm the change in writing.
Super Contributor

wish i knew you could change it online. i called to change my seasonal ad and customer service said i couldnt do it. I wonder why not? I ordered fas on ad and wanted the ftp for the second.

Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 WenGirl42 said:

In the past, when you had to contact CS to change flavors, it never showed up online until the next shipment processed. So this might not mean anything. But if it were me, I would email CS to confirm the change in writing.

Flavors? I didn't know you eat the Wen. LOL! There are different scents.

The Wen Kids Formulas in the Gallon are listed under the same number. So you can change the formulas.

The core formulas have a unique number. You would have to call customer service and see if they will change the formula. Try more than once, if you get a "No". Ask for a supervisor.

With the TSVs, you can often change the quantity and formula online. Otherwise, call customer service and follow the procedures in the previous paragraph.

Respected Contributor

On 1/25/2015 DogLvr said:
On 10/26/2014 WenGirl42 said:

Flavors? I didn't know you eat the Wen. LOL! There are different scents.

The Wen Kids Formulas in the Gallon are listed under the same number. So you can change the formulas.

The core formulas have a unique number. You would have to call customer service and see if they will change the formula. Try more than once, if you get a "No". Ask for a supervisor.

With the TSVs, you can often change the quantity and formula online. Otherwise, call customer service and follow the procedures in the previous paragraph.

I've been able to change the quantity but not the flavor of TSV kits online...but an email to CS was all it took to make that happen Smiley Happy