Frequent Contributor

Re: I have "rediscovered" Clinique

I have used Clinique on and off for years. I always find myself coming back to Clinique because it's a dependable line that never irritates my skin. For a "prestige" line, it is not wildly expensive. I love everything about the Moisture Surge line. It makes a difference for my uber dry skin. I like the gift with purchase too.

Frequent Contributor

@Squirrel Lover 

For the past few years Clinique has had 40% off on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.  I always stock up during this time. 

Respected Contributor

I do like some products as I have gone through several jars of All About Eyes regular not intense and Superbalm for lips is one of the best products for Winter although expensive $17.00,so wait for the sales. They have nice offers.

They are generous with GWP and often include regular sizes.  I have tried the spot treatments and they are ok and have to be used consistently. I tend to jump around with products as my skin changes especially with the seasons. 

Esteemed Contributor

At one point in time, my DD was a Clinique associate, top salesgirl in an entire huge area. I never got many Clinique things, I don't know why. I was using Principal Secret back then, I guess, some of which I still use today. Never really got into the makeup things, though I always liked visiting the counter.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Clinique was the first line of makeup and skincare I used as a teen. Many women don't realize they have added many products for the anti-aging group who are rediscovering it now.

Clinique lipstick in PINK SPICE has been my staple for many years. When it was discontinued, I found it on a few obsure sights and 4 tubes as backups.