Honored Contributor

On hsn yesterday,and other times ,the beekman  special that was a few weeks ago,has not sold out,  i am seeing more  of their items not seeling out.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: I have noticed something

@goldensrbest    A store in my town stated to carry the brand when it was really new.  I bought some intending it for a gift, but found another gift before the time and used the soap myself.  Nice, but not nice enough to pay even the slightly better prices some of the kits offer.

I do love to see the goats

Regular Contributor

I have stopped ordering anything no matter what kind of deal I can get online just because the shipping takes so long.  That includes holiday gifts and things I just want.  I'm shopping in the stores until the shipping becomes quicker, even if that means I don't order anything online until next year.  I just refuse to wait 2 weeks for something to come 4 states away.  

Respected Contributor

I just tried the pure soap that I got in a TILI kit.  It felt nice and was a good size but I don't see myself running out and buying more.  I haven't tried any of the scented ones yet.  I saw them presenting some items last night and they had some cute gift sets for the holidays.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest - I think some of us are waiting to see what's in the holiday TS (15th).  Also, some of us probably have enough stocked up to last a year or more!

I've stopped buying until I use up most of what I have, but I'll still check out the holiday set when it's presented.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want to see what the Beekman TSV is.

I am well stocked on Beekman products. Don't really need more.

Something that hubby and I started to notice about thier soap. We itch after using it. Started noticing the itch this past summer. How long is the bar soap shelf life? Or is it the fragrance they have added?

I got  some of thier body lotions in different scents. I also itch from those too. I do like that they soak right onto my skin fast

Esteemed Contributor

I love this line!  I have sensitive skin as does DH and we have been using the soaps and moisturizers for years.  I'm also a Wen girl but have been also using the Beekman haircare.  It's working out great for us and yes the kits are awesome.  I usually buy one as part of my adult kids Christmas gifts.  This year though I have been buying early so I am putting gift sets together myself.

Honored Contributor

I think there is just too much competition from other places that sell that brand plus there are so many other brand options to choose from, too.

Super Contributor

I have been buying Beekman for awhile now and I am pleased with most of my purchases.  I do like the body cream, in fact I just ordered a Christmas gift, for me, of 2 jars in a holiday bell shaped tin.  This was on HSN, free shipping and comparing price, the tin was free.  I only use the pure goat milk sent in everything I buy.  The bars of soap do last a long time so I sometimes switch to a Philosophy body wash out of boredom and just needing a change.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

There maybe a little over saturation of their products since they're on both QVC and HSN now. I know I have a supply.

I did see in the new Costco ad that they Dionis brand Goat Milk Vanilla Bean hand soap on sale. Two 8.5 oz pump bottles and a 48oz refill for $9.99. I'm tempted to try it.