Occasional Contributor

I have no eye brows. PLEASE HELP!!!

I haven't had any eye brows for 30 years now due to medication I have to take, and after watching Mally and hearing her say how crazy a woman looks without them,(not to mention old) I have been trying every brand QVC sells.

I have been sooo dissappointed with all of them and I'm starting to think it must be me, right?! I mean Mally even calls hers "bullet proof" and shows you how she can rub her hand and it won't budge, so I tried it. Since I'm so use to not seeing any hair (real or fake) I practiced for a couple days until I thought I had shaped them nicely and just walked around the house doing my normal stuff trying to get use to the new look before I shock my world with this obvious change. To my suprise, an hour after drawing them on I looked in the mirror and they were totally gone. I mean NOTHING was there. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} REAL TALK!!

I'm hoping that you can help me figure out if there is something I can do so I don't "look crazy" (Mallys in my head) LOL!! I have called in everytime anyone is showing there version of an eyebrow pencil to ask them what I'm doing wrong,but I have never gotten to talk to anyone.

PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm open to any suggestions now that I know how horrible I've been looking for all these years. {#emotions_dlg.blink} I guess I was fooling myself that my glasses made it less noticeable. I've been buying glasses for the last 30 years that I thought were making it less obvious but according to the IT cosmetics lady, that has lost her brows, I've only been fooling myself.