Honored Contributor

Re: I have new allergies to beeswax, honey & lanolin; need HELP with lips & mascara!

have you tried shea butter, just 100% pure shea butter.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: I have new allergies to beeswax, honey & lanolin; need HELP with lips & mascara!

I would try the organic lines like Gabriels Organic, JUice Beauty, ZUZU, Acure, even Suzanne Sommers line. All the ingredients are listed. I like the ZUZU mascaras and lipsticks.

Occasional Contributor

Try Badger products for lips and skin. 100% Pure might have a mascara you could use. Watch for RMS beauty, raw,Organic products. They are coming out with a mascara soon.

Super Contributor

You've gotten quite a few good recommendations here. Its best to go Organic. I do hope you are feelling well & wish you good Health anniecattSmiley Happy Oh, I too love Baklava & other Greek pastries. YUM!

Regular Contributor

On 1/11/2014 kabella said:

You've gotten quite a few good recommendations here. Its best to go Organic. I do hope you are feelling well & wish you good Health anniecattSmiley Happy Oh, I too love Baklava & other Greek pastries. YUM!

It's not always best to do that - I have salicylate allergies and the more natural something is the more I react, on occasion ending up in the ER. It's more a question, when you have sensitivities, of finding something you can tolerate.