Honored Contributor

Re: I have never found the perfect nighttime moisturizer.

@monicakm   I will say that sometimes you do get a great product for more money but I will also say that you can get a great product for a reasonable price.  I personally do not like a heavy night cream.  I prefer lightweight but want hydration and that is want A.H.A. Ceramide by Mario Badescu does for me.  If you found a product for more money that you love then by all means stick with it.  I also believe that good skin starts with your genes.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: I have never found the perfect nighttime moisturizer.

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Tricolor 

I think you are the first one on this thread to mention Skinn. I've never tried that Pep40 but I have tried the Collagenesis DWP cream and that's a good product, too. When my skin is really dry, like in the winter, I like to use the Collagenisis DWP Body Butter...it's very thick and rich.

@SilleeMee , I have been a Skinn fan for a long time. I have not tried the DWP Body Butter but I do use the Pep 40 butter. It's also very thick and rich. I may try the DWP next time just to compare. I have tried the DWP Face Cream but once he came out with Pep 40 I just stuck with that. I do miss the days of his big kits. It was a nice way to try many products.