Trusted Contributor

Re: I have crepey skin under my eyes--can anyone recommend a decent eye cream to smooth this out?

On 4/5/2014 Harpa said:

Nothing smooths crepiness like AHAs, if your skin can tolerate them. Start with something low % like PC 8% AHA gel. Then follow up with a moisture cream (like the Kiehl's.)

Agree with what Harpa says except that I would add that you should use the most emollient eye cream you can use at night. Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye cream fits the bill, isn't too expensive, gets a lot of raves on various sites & you can get a decent sized sample to try it at Nordstroms if you live close to one.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

Re: I have crepey skin under my eyes--can anyone recommend a decent eye cream to smooth this out?

I agree on using an AHA (or maybe alternate with Retin-A a couple of times a week, although not necessary), followed by a good eye cream. I've been using AH Souffle long enough to where I don't have a sensitivity issue under the eye. I also use Mad Hippie Eye Cream and really like it a lot. I've had a bad experience in the past with eye creams that are too thick/emollient and more recently using STO Around the Eye Serum (caused milia, unfortunately), but the Mad Hippie Eye Cream is a thinner consistency (more like a lotion) so it penetrates easier and works well for me.