Honored Contributor

@JudyL   A super idea for those who change up their makeup on a regular basis. I'm not wearing "makeup" on the days I'm home and/or running errands....just the skincare and tinted moisturizer. When I'm at work, I wear the same makeup except change my shadow to another neutral look w/ only two shades. My posts would be quite boring.

I wear the shades of makeup on cheeks, eyes and lips that look good w/ my complexion/eyes and rarely change up the colors...even when the seasons change. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I have an idea

[ Edited ]

@JudyL  I think " Reviews of favorite makeup beauty Products." Could be a monthly thread. I think we need more reviews on why these products work for us.

ETA: Your idea is good but just speaking for me, I don't have as many products as I did years ago. I know what works for me on a daily basis & products I applied at night when went to more social events before 2020. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@JudyL  I think " Reviews of favorite makeup beauty Products." Could be a monthly thread. I think we need more reviews on why these products work for us.

ETA: Your idea is good but just speaking for me, I don't have as many products as I did years ago. I know what works for me on a daily basis & products I applied at night when went to more social events before 2020. 

@Kabella that would be a good idea.  I could include makeup in the title so that its really clear that "beauty products" include makeup as well as skin care.  Also could include favorite makeup looks that people found and enjoyed.  I really like hearing what color combos for eyeshadows or blush or lipsticks/liners, etc., that people have discovered.

But having both combined like that would work really well I think.  Thank you for the suggestion!

Honored Contributor

I did part my hair down the middle today. I haven't worn it this way since high school. My hair was thinning really bad on top until recently, after using a laser cap, it has filled in enough to part it in the middle now...finally! happy dance - Copy.gif

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  Thank You. Including skin products is good. Looking forward to reading everyone's suggestions. Good Luck Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@JudyL   A super idea for those who change up their makeup on a regular basis. I'm not wearing "makeup" on the days I'm home and/or running errands....just the skincare and tinted moisturizer. When I'm at work, I wear the same makeup except change my shadow to another neutral look w/ only two shades. My posts would be quite boring.

I wear the shades of makeup on cheeks, eyes and lips that look good w/ my complexion/eyes and rarely change up the colors...even when the seasons change. 

This is what I do too, except I rarely wear eyeshadow.

Esteemed Contributor

Awesome @SilleeMee 🥳  🎉 🥳 🎉 🥳

Honored Contributor

I also mostly use the same application methods since I have found what seems to work for me, plus I have limited time on Sundays since I have to be at the church at a certain time for mic checks, so I don't experiment too much.  But, I do change up the eyeshadow colors.  I could post those looks though.  I've done it a few times on the daily outfit thread.  I had thought of an eye thread but I figured nobody else would post. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for your feedback.  After some thought I've decided not to go forward with doing this type of thread.  Feel like it would be an overlap to the other weekly/monthly threads that are already happening as people give their reviews and post about new products, things they like or don't like, etc., on those threads.

Thanks again for all the feedback.

Honored Contributor

Since I can never participate in the "what have you used up" thread (I never seem to use anything, if that's the one you're talking about).  I'm going to post here one time.  It's short Smiley Happy  

Water

Snail Snot

Watermelon Glow PHA/BHA

Watermelon Glow Moisturizer

Pink lip balm