Valued Contributor

Re: I have a confession to make...

On 8/27/2014 susan25 said:
On 8/27/2014 vermint said:

I sometime consider stopping WEN, as my "personal budget" is somewhat tight. But I could probably get away with just using the CC, if necessary, and save some money that way. The styling creme, sprays, oils all add up in a hurry. While they are wonderful products, in a pinch, I think I could do without them.

I agree with you. If I ever have to cutback on Wen products I would just buy the CC and substitute the other styling products with drugstore products. Although, I believe that the oil treatments are one of the most beneficial aspects of Wen.

If I had no choice, to make then last, I would just buy one of the duos for $40 and water them down 1/2 cc and 1/2 water and refill my empty 32oz bottles. I guess I would just then Air dry, but even the SC you can get two for $40. So I would probably not go without it.
Formally NewtoWen
Trusted Contributor

Welcome back to Wen! Tea Tree is my all time favorite formula! I could easily use TT alone and be perfectly happy with the results.

Like you, I have scalp issues and it works wonders to keep things balanced, not too dry and definitely not flaky.......for me, it's been a miracle product!

Frequent Contributor

Welcome back! I posted a similar story and my poor strands paid the price. Glad you had that stash to get you through.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you all for your comments! I will definitely look into purchasing the TT oil. I'm super excited for the TSV too!

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 syrena said:

Thank you all for your comments! I will definitely look into purchasing the TT oil. I'm super excited for the TSV too!

The TT oil is my favorite overnight treatment. I use it a couple of times a week.