Occasional Contributor

I have EXTREMELY dry skin. Is MICRO-DELIVERY EXFOLIATION and PURITY duo a good choice for me?

I was born with the most horrible dry skin, so I have had it all my life, called Ichthyosis Vulgaris. It is hereditary, and can show up from very mild, to life threatening. I have the mild form of ichthyosis, which means my skin is extremely dry and flaky and I am absolutely miserable if I do not stay moisturized. I am like that from head to toe, but the worst of it seems to be on my legs and feet.

I have noticed that a lot of people that use this duo have oily skin, which is why I was wondering if anyone else with extremely dry skin has used this duo from head to toe?

The skin on my legs, though dry and flaky, is also thinner than on most guys, so much so that the hair will not grow very well from about mid-calf down. I am very lacking, apparently, on collagen and elastin in my skin, so that doesn't help much, either. On the up side, I don't wrinkle very easily, because my skin is very firm. I know I've given everyone far more information about my problem than anyone would be interested in, I'm sure, but I'm having to be really careful about how I spend my money at the moment.

So, what do you all think? I really appreciate any comments of help. I am still looking for everything I can possibly do to make my skin more comfortable.

Much love to all!