Honored Contributor

I have been waiting on my HSN order of Skinn Pep 40 face cream.  It came in the mail today and it's not the face cream, but the body butter.  Ugh. It's my fault, I didn't check closely enough when I ordered.  So, now I have to send it back, pay return shipping 'cause it's my fault, and order a new product.  It really burns me because I also used a 20% off coupon on it.  

Now, it seems, the only thing available is Autoship.  So, I just ended up buying the face cream/Serum set since it's only $10 more to get the serum.  I know I can cancel the autoship, but surprised that is all that is available.  You would think it would be the other way around.  

Respected Contributor

Re: I hate it when that happens

There is a another 20% off promotion at HSN that ends tonight. 

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC, I checked my E-mails before I ordered and I did not have one.  

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess, HSN also has any discount codes on their website. It's usually towards the top of the page, small print, of course. I know that when I get an email, it's also on their page. 

Honored Contributor

@Toot1920 wrote:

@Icegoddess, HSN also has any discount codes on their website. It's usually towards the top of the page, small print, of course. I know that when I get an email, it's also on their page. 

@Toot1920, I know, top left corner, but there is nothing there.  I have already ordered anyways.  Apparently, they don't send the codes out to everybody at the same time.  My HSN page knows that it's me because it says Hi, My Name at the top of the page.  

Honored Contributor

@Toot1920 wrote:

@Toot1920   I have been an HSN customer over 30 years$$$$$ never get a coupon and there is nothing ever in small print on the top of the page🙁

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden are you signed up to get notifications of upcoming specials?  Not talking about E-mails confirming your orders or shipping notifications.  Like, today I got one entitled Tech Out Your Home which was basically an invite to shop for a Ring doorbell.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SeaMaiden are you signed up to get notifications of upcoming specials?  Not talking about E-mails confirming your orders or shipping notifications.  Like, today I got one entitled Tech Out Your Home which was basically an invite to shop for a Ring doorbell.

@Icegoddess   I will go and check out my notifications on the website. Thankyou🙂

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I have been waiting on my HSN order of Skinn Pep 40 face cream.  It came in the mail today and it's not the face cream, but the body butter.  Ugh. It's my fault, I didn't check closely enough when I ordered.  So, now I have to send it back, pay return shipping 'cause it's my fault, and order a new product.  It really burns me because I also used a 20% off coupon on it.  

Now, it seems, the only thing available is Autoship.  So, I just ended up buying the face cream/Serum set since it's only $10 more to get the serum.  I know I can cancel the autoship, but surprised that is all that is available.  You would think it would be the other way around.  

@Icegoddess  I think we've all made those kind of mistakes at least once or twice.  BTW, have you ever tried the Pep 40 Body Butter?  It's really a great product and a great alternative to the Neck Amour. I am a fan of the Pep 40 serum and creme riche so I'm happy to have them all on auto-ship.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch , no, this is my 1st foray into Skinn.  However, since I don't do EZ Pay and fully pay my credit cards every month, I have to spread out my purchases.  If I like the face products I might also try the body butter at a later date.  The face cream has an impressive ingredient deck.