Respected Contributor
Just wanted to update my last post about L eu Chanel 5...I did purchase it , and absolutely love it!!...sales lady was very knowledgeable about Chanels background and was very helpful. She explained how they gather a rose, and other flower certain times of year in france to make their fragrances. Until I buy the body cream, I'll use my cerave, then spritz this fragrance. I'll add, this one is a lightened, energetic, sparkling fragrance...a nicer airy chanel #5. Very addictive. One thing, for sure....nothing like it!!
Trusted Contributor

I bought it a few months back. Love it. 

Regular Contributor

My husband bought for me for Christmas and I am back to Chanel after years wearing Prada Infusion d'Iris which I still love but this new Chanel is beyond divine! 

Esteemed Contributor

I love #5.  I have looked at this new addition, and it sounds enticing.

I think right now I am in a "no fragrance" mood.  Ever feel that way?

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Oh I want to try this but I just can't. I have way too many full bottles right now. I've heard nothing but good things. Enjoy!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the fragrance rec! It's on my list to try!

Respected Contributor

I first saw this a few months back and tried it.  I liked it at first, but it wasn't long before I was wanting to get home to wash it off.  It gave me a headache.  I felt the same about the Chanel Premier when it came out several years ago and it gives me headaches too.  I bought some for my mum and she likes it, but hate it when she wears it around me lol.  I'm sticking with the classic No5.  Love that  one.

Occasional Contributor

My new go to!  Absolutely love! A new version for a new generation.  Always wanted Chanel no 5, but couldn't get past the 'Old' smell. This is my new everyday, every occasion and I love it!❤️