Frequent Contributor
Was just watching Jenn luvs reviews on YT & she shows a pic of the tsv looks like a cushion foundation & a refill 2 brushes a blush lipstick & gloss its at section 17:12 in the vid I am underwhelmed & have been with the last few TSVs from IT Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

Re: I got the 411 on IT tsv :)

On coach glitter it shows the tsv also,thanks to a poster for the tip!

Esteemed Contributor

DO NOT CLICK ON COACH GLITTER.  Norton comes up with a huge RED X on it.  Says it's infected.  

Respected Contributor

I gave up on buying kits a while back - I found that in every kit I bought there were at least two items I didn't use. And the "one color fits all" idea in lipstick and blush is nonsense.  So no more kits for this lady. 

Honored Contributor

I'll just wait for the email. I usually get one a few days in advance of the TSV.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

It's a pass for me. I'm on a no-buy, and the only thing I want is that cream blush & brush. I was on wait list for it here at the Q FOREVER, and never did get it. Oh well!

Respected Contributor

Other than BBUE IT Cosmetics just hasn't done it for me. 

Now for my soapbox; I liked IT's snail slime CC for a while, but even that starting creating fine lines & creases I don't have.  I didn't give up easily.. used it very lightly & trying different application techniques.  Now I've retired this once & for all.  You KNOW foundation isn't right when you look TEN years younger immediately after washing it off.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

Other than BBUE IT Cosmetics just hasn't done it for me. 

Now for my soapbox; I liked IT's snail slime CC for a while, but even that starting creating fine lines & creases I don't have.  I didn't give up easily.. used it very lightly & trying different application techniques.  Now I've retired this once & for all.  You KNOW foundation isn't right when you look TEN years younger immediately after washing it off.   Smiley Happy

@Funloving hi my friend! Just had to say your post made me LOL. "snail slime CC" and your last comment were funny. Smiley Happy I will say that when I tried her regular powder foundation years ago, I felt the same way- that my face looked older (drier, kind of crepey, fine lines showed) with it on than with it off. It really seemed to magnify all sorts of things, things I've never even had issues with! I know many like it but it just didn't work for me.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I gave up on buying kits a while back - I found that in every kit I bought there were at least two items I didn't use. And the "one color fits all" idea in lipstick and blush is nonsense.  So no more kits for this lady. 

I think this is true of many if not most of the Beauty kits, but if there are enough products you like for the price then it is often worthwhile.  Everything in last January's IT TSV worked for me and gave me the ability to try all of those products for the first time.  I passed on the recent LG TSV and not sure if I will be interested in this one, but I'll watch the presentations and see.